Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Tornado Alley
  • Contribution Points: 219,757 LV90
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award151 Flower Award447 Coin Gift Award17 Reply Goblin Award2 Lore Scrolls Award6 Drama Bestie Award3 Comment of Comfort Award8 Hidden Gem Recommender10 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss3 Clap Clap Clap Award13 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1 Notification Ninja1 Mic Drop Darling2 Emotional Bandage7 Reply Hugger10 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award10
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 10 days ago
I remember this explosive hit!
Nearly everything they could find around them was either set on fire or blown up! 💥

I pitied Lam’s depth perception issues he had to have during the fights with one eye covered.

Tyvm 📣🦋💕
1 0
On A Better Tomorrow • 13 days ago
Currently only available for rent on Prime in my region, not available on Tubi. It is currently available on the Criterion Channel (subscription). As always these are subject to change at the drop of a hat.
0 0
Replying to Anusaya • 13 days ago
I often wonder about mdl title choices.
Some of the ones from days of yore were before they had set guidelines or informative guidelines. I think this one may have been renamed in those days because two titles filmed so close together were confusing for contributors. Just a guess, because it did originally have the correct title. I noticed it with another film where the title was changed on two films from the same year with the same title on the same subject. The whole submission process has changed drastically since then.
1 2
On Heroes Shed No Tears • 13 days ago
This film's correct title is Heroes Shed No Tears, it's currently listed as Blast Heroes on MDL. It is leaving the Criterion Channel at the end of September 2026 but can currently be found here:

https://archive.org/details/heroes-shed-no-tears

It's coming to Tubi September 29, 2026

It's also available to rent on Amazon in my region or with a Fandor subscription.

(Everything subject to change)

Edit: The film's title has been changed! Hooray! Thanks!
1 4
On After Life • 14 days ago
Title After Life
Currently available on the Criterion Channel (subscription) or for rent on Prime in my region. Always subject to change at any time.
0 0
On Shanghai Blues • 15 days ago
In my region at the current time it is only available on Prime via a Film Movement subscription/trial or to rent. It is leaving the Criterion Channel at the end of September 2026. All are subject to change.
0 0
On Adventures of Zatoichi • 17 days ago
Currently available on the Criterion Channel (subscription). In my region, at the present time, this film is only available for rent on Prime. It may well be free in other regions and at another time.
1 0
Replying to The Butterfly • 20 days ago
I really liked it. I kept thinking I’d get bored but never did. We’ve had company the last few days and I…
From any country. I’m so used to dramas mucking things up. Either the ending is messed up or the middle sags. Somehow they kept this story pretty tight and consistent from beginning to end.
2 0
Replying to Lovietta • 20 days ago
So glad you were able to enjoy this! Taiga dramas srsly doesn’t get better than this, and I’ve already seen…
I really liked it. I kept thinking I’d get bored but never did. We’ve had company the last few days and I found myself watching it on my phone before falling sleep or in the morning before everyone woke up. That’s something I never do!

I saw Netflix has the Tokugawa Taiga. Not super crazy about the actor. Will give myself some time to sit with this one before starting another long one.

Tyvm for the gift! 🦋💕
2 2
Replying to Seo-Won • 28 days ago
so, should I watch this?? I know I'm quite late!! 😭
If you enjoy Hou’s films it is definitely worth a try. He often likes to keep his characters emotionally distanced from the audience which I find detracting but I have a friend who adores his work precisely for that distance.
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 28 days ago
Tyvm 😍🌸The drama does have some really strong story arcs. I wanted to rate it 8.5 at first. But when I tried…
Thanks! 🦋💕
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 28 days ago
Tyvm 😍🌸The drama does have some really strong story arcs. I wanted to rate it 8.5 at first. But when I tried…
I’ve only watched the Vendetta of An and Veil of Shadows this year. Any recs for a wig and sword Cdrama that doesn’t require an iQiyi or Tencent subscription?
1 3
PeachBlossomGoddess • 29 days ago
“So while the rich historical detail and high production values engaged me during watching, the script lacks humor, the ending was only barely satisfactory and there is no part of it that I will rewatch”

Damning with faint praise? 😄

Great review as always!
1 5
Replying to HAYLENJOYCE • 29 days ago
why there is no pursuite of jade in the 9.0 et above list ?
Because I haven’t watched it. This is only a list of dramas I’ve watched and rated at least a 9.0
0 0