Details

  • Last Online: 47 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Since people are talking about how FL's mother was stupid, can somebody help me figure out how ML's brother was…
ML's brother had no counter plan honestly. Its really weird how he planned to retrieve the edict back, I have no idea. Yes I get why he trusted FL's mom, because of her connection to Lishan which suppports crown prince, but what if FL's mother never lend suppport to him, we are told nothing about any other plan that ML's brother had.I don't know why FL's mom being a powerless lady with toxic in laws, spineless husband, small child, and no support in the capital, decides to poke her nose in between?I would have understood if the drama told us that MXY's brother and Yeli's mother were friends/classmates or something. Because then to save your close ones you take stupid decisions. But nothing.The edict thing is poorly written.
6 20
Replying to Dramalover16 • Jun 23, 2026
I love Tan Jian Ci as an actor, but his character in this drama is annoying me. I really don't like the gender…
No he can't. He was a spoiled brat, a second generation chaebol heir. Never lifted a spoon in his life. But he was kind to people. That's his character here.
Now you can for sure say, even such people should know it, yes they should. But in practical sense, we will find many of them not doing these works. FL on the other hand belongs from a middle class background. More than gender roles, I think its the class gap. Many modern dramas with rich ladies, show them not lifting their fingers as well. I bet its the same for FL's ex current girlfriend, its just they don't focus there.
Honestly he was way worse in the novel. They have toned him down in the drama. But there is character growth for him. Even for the FL who goes from being a saint to a confident woman.
10 5
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Also where is @drama-binger
I am at episode 25 btw. I am taking it slowly, I hate one episode per day.
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Wang Hedi.I am saying this as a Cheng Lei fan btw.Haha Bai Lu and Wang Hedi were my first favourite cp in c-ent,…
They also had a sad ending, so I am not going to traumatize myself. Haha
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 22, 2026
Ayiigoo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Where is @Foxy and @My universe Bro!!...come here ..the comments are at another level๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚@Mimi…
Also where is @drama-binger
2 3
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Wang Hedi.I am saying this as a Cheng Lei fan btw.Haha Bai Lu and Wang Hedi were my first favourite cp in c-ent,…
I know people are obsessed with them. 1 week back there was a rumour that they both are reuniting for a drama as leads next, and X went crazy. That post had over 3k reposts. Like generally such posts get max 1k reposts, and that's when I understood people are really crazy for them.
I did not watch that drama, but in the edits they look so beautiful. There are so many people who told me they completed the drama because of the second leads. I actually don't like that genre, so I did not watch it.
3 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Wang Hedi.I am saying this as a Cheng Lei fan btw.Haha Bai Lu and Wang Hedi were my first favourite cp in c-ent,…
Zhouye is top. Churan recently added to the list.
But I need to say this both Lulu and Leizi are chemistry masters, they have chemistry with every co star of theirs, rarely a miss. Yes now people can have personal favourites.
3 4
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 22, 2026
@Ti02 Girl you are summoned for this art
Haha director's art, I only conveyed.
2 0
Replying to Miradieu69 • Jun 22, 2026
This!!! The director was clear that she intentionally made the characters flawed - b/c real people are. Thanks…
โค๏ธโค๏ธ
2 0
Replying to moxie720 • Jun 22, 2026
Churan is a natural with comedy it seems.Yes HDY was fantastic and one of my favs too.
I am in 25, but I have seen all the spoilers. This one episode a day thing is not helping. So I am deliberately not watching everything together.
I love Cheng Lei, and yes Bai Lu is great as always.
I know many people recommended that drama to me. I will watch it.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 22, 2026
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
I just said I wouldn't engage, but I still did, someone stop my fingers๐Ÿ˜‚
3 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Wang Hedi.I am saying this as a Cheng Lei fan btw.Haha Bai Lu and Wang Hedi were my first favourite cp in c-ent,…
Haha. I am also so glad that they always get to reunite for variety shows once or twice a year. I might not see all the episodes, but I never miss their episodes together.
3 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jun 22, 2026
Y'all think he's mad at her because she didn't tell him about the decree and her mother when in fact he's actually…
I love rational posts like this.
3 1
Replying to rad0000000 • Jun 22, 2026
Bai Lu fans, which male lead actor have you liked the most paired with Bai Lu across all her dramas so far? I…
Wang Hedi.
I am saying this as a Cheng Lei fan btw.
Haha Bai Lu and Wang Hedi were my first favourite cp in c-ent, and I will never move on from them.
Also Luo Yunxi.
4 9
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
This!! I felt so bad for Huaijin honestly. Most of the audience were so mean to him. I actually feel when some…
This is true. Being a huge traffic star has a lot of cons as well. Its nice that his fandom is peace loving. Its just good to get a lot of different roles, getting compliments for acting, that's enough.
1 0
Replying to lulu • Jun 22, 2026
i still have hope it'll be handled in accordance with the character's personality ... i don't think it'll be out…
Yes I will voice out another set of my opinions after I see their reunion and aftermath. Its a little early to say that.
1 0