Details

  • Last Online: 23 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 22, 2026
So, divorce talk still incoming? ML is not as infallibe as others are singing here?Anyway, everyone already knows…
There is no divorce as such, its just separation, because the letter is written, hence being called a divorce, though I have no idea about episode 31, episode 32 all is good. This cannot be called a divorce.
Neither ML nor FL is infallible as per me, even all the other major characters. Its all about who wants what, and what perspective a person sees the drama through.
5 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
I expected it.
I wrote a long comment expressing my opinions about it yesterday. I am too lazy to do it again today. Haha. I will never convince others who have made their decisions, so its better not to engage.
3 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
This!! I felt so bad for Huaijin honestly. Most of the audience were so mean to him. I actually feel when some…
No I have seen you defending Cheng Lei so many times, so I guessed that. I am a Cheng Lei fan too, but I also like BaiLu, but I have been stanning Cheng Lei since a year now.
Ohh never argue with people in X, is my goal. Just block mute people. Haha.
1 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 22, 2026
I read an interview of the director. And I just want to share it here, to give her perspective towards the divorce. I will just post a gist of what she said.
Director said divorce track was the toughest thing she had to include in the drama. She believes the separation is important because it helps in the climax (bringing Mo XiuYao to Lishan hence understanding the truth about the place) and for commercial demand. She feels even against audience liking, she wants her characters to display flaws. She doesn't want them to be perfect, flawless. Hence, she wants her characters to make mistakes, and learn from it. This is for both Yeli and Mo Xiuyao.
She said maybe not all audience would be accepting towards the track, but she believes its the right way. She says she and the actors, have tried to make the sequence as rational as possible.

Again guys not my words, director's words.
21 8
Replying to Ifa • Jun 22, 2026
This comment section after episode 30 😂😅🥲🤦‍♀️
I expected it.
6 4
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
This!! I felt so bad for Huaijin honestly. Most of the audience were so mean to him. I actually feel when some…
Haha. Actually on my tl, I have really good Cheng Lei and Lulu fans. I have seen so many Lulu fans defend MXY's action or at least try to understand them. So I have been continuously seeing both the fandoms defending the couple's love. Some irrational people would be there, but honestly its okay.
1 6
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Most of us do. That entire family is unbearable.
I have been skipping all his scenes. I am just tuning for the adorable leads.
1 1
Replying to joa • Jun 22, 2026
Maybe he thought LYF was just visiting his assistant and not staying there. JingJing was there as well so it appeared…
Jingjing is a friend. That was late night, LYF is her boss. It doesn't really match. But again even if he thought so, they should have put a scene, about at least him thinking about why LYF is there.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 22, 2026
I had the same question when that happened. 😅 WRH's reaction made it seem like he already knew LYF had lived…
Exactly and idk but it would be really stupid if ML has to save her again. I mean yeah I like him helping her, but she should be aware about her career, and take strong steps for it.
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
This!! I felt so bad for Huaijin honestly. Most of the audience were so mean to him. I actually feel when some…
I know. That's why I mentioned Huaijin too. Idk if you have watched that but MXY at least gave silent treatment or wrote divorce papers. That guy was the sweetest person in chinese costume. FL left him and people defended her choice, that's okay that's a perspective, but hated on him.
Its full in X too. Different people different perspectives. Not everyone can be rational or watch a drama neutrally.
1 8
Replying to twinty • Jun 22, 2026
I don't mean to be negative but I cry every time Jun Cheng and his mother appear. I wouldn't mind a min or so…
Most of us do. That entire family is unbearable.
5 7
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jun 22, 2026
Except ML n FL all other ckts in the drama r weird🤣 I have accepted it. But I found them weird even in novel.
Exactly, just focus on the leads, and wrap it up in 28 episodes max. Ahh.
2 0
Replying to autumnfilm • Jun 22, 2026
I have just started watching this, but I want to know is there some mishaps with the second male lead (Wang rou…
The original actor who played Wang Rouhai was accused of something, and that's why the drama got delayed for years. So when they released it now, they used some other actor's face, through AI. That is why its weird looking at him acting. This man acted entirely in front of a green screen without any other actors. And the budget of the drama isn't very big, so the AI swap isn't very great.
1 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jun 22, 2026
Except ML n FL all other ckts in the drama r weird🤣 I have accepted it. But I found them weird even in novel.
I feel they are introducing problems which aren't necessary. Instead of this we could see growth in FL and ML's careers. Like these things will pull down her career. The office thing is getting so toxic. Them in their home, is my favourite part.
3 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 22, 2026
Her bestie is good, but she sometimes does things that are out of place. For example, she openly dragged the FL's…
Her bestie appears to be so smart, and this is what she does. Weird.
1 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 22, 2026
I have a question. Did Wang Ruohai knew about Li Yi Fei being QF's tenant? He showed no reaction to it, he wasn't surprised. Even later, there was no question about it?
Also what is wrong with FL's entire group of friends. I really liked Jingjing but what's with her over reacting and making a scene in office spaces. So weird. Even her boyfriend, shouting at people but not understanding his own mistakes? The other friend, instead of stopping, is making a video? Then she also entertains a stalker.

Her friends will manage to get themselves sued, and get FL dismissed. No one has one bit of a brain.
Just for the sake of the lead couple, I am bearing other things.
4 8
Replying to moxie720 • Jun 22, 2026
Churan is a natural with comedy it seems.Yes HDY was fantastic and one of my favs too.
I thought your username was familiar, but I didn't remember where we chatted, haha. I did not see that one, I should see, she is so sweet.
0 2
On Chen Xing Xu • Jun 22, 2026
Person Chen Xing Xu
Chen Xingxu is confirmed to be playing the lead role in Tencent's Suspense Drama "Love you in the dark" along with Guan Xiaotong. The drama is scheduled in 16 episodes format.
• Director: Huang Tienjen (ATSOL)
• Screenwriter: Jiu Yehui (Once and Forever)
Filming is scheduled to be starting in mid-July, for around 65 days.
11 0
Replying to moxie720 • Jun 22, 2026
Churan is a natural with comedy it seems.Yes HDY was fantastic and one of my favs too.
Exactly. She and Cheng Lei were so good in HDY together, nothing will ever beat that for me. But this one is really good too, I love their scenes.
0 4
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
No they don't. It was not that serious of a reveal in the novel. Before he confessed to her about his identity,…
No breakup after they officially got together. But there were issues before, like ML confessed but got rejected, when she agreed and ML courted her, they fought in between courting phase and stopped talking to each other for some time.But the drama has already changed few things so maybe they won't keep everything similar to the novel.
2 0