Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Appreciation Post for Namjun and Jiyeon-

I first saw Namjun in When the Phone Rings. Trust me, I love YYS so much. But Namjun's character had such a charm, that he won me there. I loved him, and I desired he would act as male leads. I saw edits of "Your honor" and he looked amazing. So when he was actually announced with Jiyeon I was so excited. But my tl was full of comments saying he was ugly. Nope no one said he was talentless, because they never saw him act. It was said he was ugly, because he did not have a baby face more usually considered attractive. I was sad, but I loved the teaser. It took 2 episodes for everyone on my tl to go from "he is ugly" to "ohh my God, finally we have a man and not a baby". I guess acting and talent change all perspectives.
Namjun I always felt you are sexy, and people finally agreeing, ahh my taste was always great. For all the masterclass expressions you did, you deserve all the awards. As Jiyeon said, you are Cha Segye. Can't wait for more amazing roles from you.

Jiyeon I loved you with Park Hyungsik in High Society. It was for you both that I completed that drama. Your "Glory" role made you a critically acclaimed actress, but I was so sad to see comments like how you deserve only to do side roles or villain roles, because some people could not see you in a positive role. Just because they thought your real personality is the same one as your "Glory's character" hence you don't deserve the female lead role. Sad they did not see Tale of Lady Ok, where you were so brilliant, but again you are always brilliant. Shin Seori was so different, so unique, I loved her since she held a leaf stick to hit Cha Segye. I even saw comments how Dohyun deserved some one better, but after the success of this drama, behind the scenes of first few episodes, people were like how lucky her boyfriend is. Success changes everything I guess, but people are such hypocrites.
I am never disappointed in your script selections. Truly the best. Awards deserve you and not the other way round.

Namjun and Jiyeon, no one could be Cha Segye and Shin Seori other than you both. Your masterclass acting gave soul to the script. It brought me back to kdramas, and I already miss my ShinSegye so much. Thank you for playing it so beautifully. Your chemistry is something no one can achieve, truly class apart❤️.
15 9
Replying to Faririeeyy • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I just finished and I have some questions; who tried to kill the grandfather? Or was it fl they wanted to kill?…
It was very obvious Mundo did everything. He tried killing Grandpa I feel, for the company. Grandpa wanted to drive him away. Seori seemed as an addition. ML? Grandpa kind of kidnapped Mundo's son, Mundo said Grandpa would be responsible for everything, so he did that, to get revenge.
FL's friend was jealous from the beginning, FL was gaining popularity though earlier she was at the same level as her, but not anymore. This was also written in her character graph released by SBS initially.
2 0
Replying to Bexwa • Jun 20, 2026
mine too! I loved it. and seeing the negative reviews, just makes me know they have no joy in their lives 😆
Its okay not everyone has to like everything. I have disliked many popular dramas in the past. The fact is no drama can actually be liked by every person in the audience. Plus this is a drama forum, everyone can give their perspectives. It did well in South Korea, with double digit ratings, did better every week in its run, had no controversies, was well received in Netflix and internationally.

Plus there are many people like you and me, who loved it and enjoyed it, so that's enough.
3 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
I remember someone saying Danshim and Lee Hyun would be together in the past. I remember contradicting them yesterday. I don't remember the username of the person, but you are correct. Cha Segye, Shin Seori and you believe they met each other somewhere and had a good life, and I want to believe the same. I am so glad you are correct.

Edit- I found the person, its @AlchemyOfKDrama 💕
8 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Most of the romcoms, become boring after the leads start dating. Not this one. Excitement and tension prevailed even in the last episode.
Yes despite various people's opinions, I love this drama so much, truly the PEAK.
12 2
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Someone in X said-
Most of their kisses till episode 13, were in dark places, at night, or with less light. In fact, SBS used to release those scenes with better lighting later as part of promotions in middle of the week. There was an extra dark filter added for the kisses in the episodes.
But in episode 14, nope. All the kisses were in light, they were full bright.

They say its deliberately done. Cha Segye and Shin Seori have finally crossed that dark phase of their life.

My Royal Nemesis, you were truly the romcom of the year. Never missed detailing even in the last episode.
15 2
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
My heart broke as I finally pressed on "completed" in MDL. This was such an era. I don't remember which was the last romcom kdrama which made me feel this. I will always remember this. It would be peak for me forever. ShinSegye I love you so much.
15 2
Replying to Fiona • Jun 20, 2026
Cha Segye = top tier yearnerI also liked the self awareness. Can't wait to see what HNJ does next! ☺
He is filming for Whale Star: The Gyeongseong Mermaid next. He plays the second lead there, but I heard its a very important character.
0 0
Replying to twinty • Jun 20, 2026
I am on episode 5 and now I see there is something going on with Qing Shuang🤔
Glad to see you here.
3 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
For the 3rd CP girl, you deserve better.Better than this toddler-level stalker.He’s made my blood boil since…
Even his parents are so overbearing. Girlie will never have a good life with him ever.
7 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 20, 2026
Novel and drama have no similarity except names.
As I said, the names are same. The family relations between characters are kept same. ML's physical injury is same and his family downfall is there.
NOTHING else is same. Completely new story, with new plots. It shouldn't even called an adaptation.
I love the novel as well as the drama.
2 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Cha Segye watching his beloved's old drama where she is being absolutely nuts, in the arms of his beloved, and finds her scenes cute and sexy, while his beloved is practicing lines for her next? Then crashes out about the title of the next haha! That's the perfect ending to my ShinSegye.
4 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
The cast and crew of My Royal Nemesis watched the final episode together today, just like they watched episode 1 together as well. Namjun had a public appearance at Seoul Music Awards, but he still could finally make it to the second wrap up party held today. And we have our ShinSegye's photo here from today. I will miss you both so much.
https://x.com/shiyuelatte/status/2068344535353319432?s=20
8 2
Replying to Tatte145 • Jun 20, 2026
This rookie screenwriter needs to school ALL of the veterans!!! This is how you do it! Can we start a fund for…
No better words were spoken. You are 1000% correct.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 20, 2026
Now that it's overCAN THEY JAEBAAAAL RELEASE ALL THE BTS AND MAKE IT 3HRS SPECIAL EPISODE
I heard they will be releasing the script book along with deleted scenes, bts, letters from cast. That should be pre ordered, but its in Korean, no translations.
The bts hopefully we will get this week.
3 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 20, 2026
I have never seen any kdramas with so so many kisses. LIKE SO MANY PECK PECK 😗 KISSES AND THEN ACTUALLY KISS…
Exactly, there were so many kisses. And deep kisses are okay, but the non stop pecks, they have my heart. And we got them in 3 episodes. Ahh
2 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Are you talking about JC and DUYup he is crossing every line...grabbing, pestering...like...DU is saint ...if…
I did not concentrate on their names even. The guy who plays video games, is friends with ML.
Right he deserves the punch. So irritating and so much screentime in episode 12 and 13. I will rather see Churan just sleeping with her cute face.
0 0
Replying to professionalcinderella • Jun 20, 2026
I don't think any other male lead character will ever be like him. He really changed the meaning of downbadism…
There was only one before him. An Min Hyeok from Strong Girl Bong Soon in 2017. Kdramas took 9 years to make another one. If they ever make another one, they will take another decade.
0 0