Details

  • Last Online: 14 seconds ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
I'm joining you ...let me jump๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธโ€โžก๏ธ
Come more the merrier. Ohh nothing merry about this, but we will hold each other to cope with the tragedy.
4 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
WTF was that 30 ep teaser๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Is he coughing blood thinking about betrayal. I have a feeling before he wakes up Yeli would choose to leave. Kill me kill me now.
5 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
I'm joining you ...let me jump๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธโ€โžก๏ธ
If they don't reunite our MoLi parents by episode 32, I am going to go to China to protest and you are coming with me.
5 7
Replying to MuXi • Jun 20, 2026
SAMEEE HEREE I DIEEE TOO!!!! ๐Ÿฅน
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
WTF was that 30 ep teaser๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
We all expected the separation. But why tf is MXY coughing blood, ohh my God.
5 5
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jun 20, 2026
You obviously haven't watched "Love Has Fireworks" where we have to endure a SML who is essentially an…
Ohh I am sorry then. Maybe I misread it.
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 20, 2026
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I have seen the teasers of episode 29 and 30, and let me die.
6 21
Replying to Agloria • Jun 20, 2026
HE or SE?
We don't know as of yet, the last episode will air tonight.
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Everything aside, we came from Segye being clingy to Seori being clingy?? I mean THE Seori coming to Segye's house without informing him, wanting to meet Grandpa, protecting him, confessing love before him, kissing him non stop??? THE Seori. Who told him that she had nothing to do with men, haha!
This man even breathes Seori, how could you take her away from him when he just woke up after his serious injury. Give her back to him otherwise he will jump in Han river๐Ÿ˜ญ.
9 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
I will if I remain sane after watching the ending.
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
Haha I am yet to watch MoLi from episode 23 onwards. Saving them all, will relish all of them together tomorrow.
MRN has wrecked me. One intense episode at a time. So I watched LHF after MRN to gain back my sanity.
If MRN has a sad ending today, I have pledged not to watch a kdrama ever again.
1 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
After meeting on same drama pages for months, its very obvious we have similar tastes, haha๐Ÿ˜‚
But August has Love in Red Dust and Spring of Blade already๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 4
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
A rumour but lets see. They said Chen Zheyuan's both the dramas are clashing in July.
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
Overdo, Love for you (Song Weilong and Zhang Jingyi, yes again a red flag), Chasing dreams, Jiang Shan Wei Pin( again Chen Zheyuan , and Wu Jin Yan, its from The Double makers, no Eng title yet).
Blossoms of Power is not in my watchlist, but I might see it after reading the reviews.
And after this if Mango tv dares to air TLOA, I am going to kill them.
0 9
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
I also have at least 4 dramas in my watchlist that are scheduled to release in July. They are going to release 2 of them together each time. They are trying to kill us.
(Not even considering TLOA, because its just rumoured in July, but if its true I am going to kill Mango tv. I don't want it this soon)
1 11
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Got a vacant seat next to you?Because I'm joining the waiting squad.
Already sitting.
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Toxic? Yes. The upcoming dramas are walking black flags like overdo..love for you and many more. But the ML in…
July is like a red-black flag MLs era. Time to be "Gandhari" and keep my morals aside for a month.
4 22
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jun 20, 2026
You obviously haven't watched "Love Has Fireworks" where we have to endure a SML who is essentially an…
I was just thinking of changing it again because Bai Lu uploaded new Fei Li Mo Shu pictures, haha.
0 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jun 20, 2026
You obviously haven't watched "Love Has Fireworks" where we have to endure a SML who is essentially an…
Yeah the original actor was involved in some scandal, I think tax evasion or something. That is why the drama got delayed for 3 years. This was filmed in 2023. They finally were able to release the drama after AI swapping his face with a different actor, but very poor job done on this one.
1 4