You obviously haven't watched "Love Has Fireworks" where we have to endure a SML who is essentially an…
Yesterday when he was walking away after the golf session, and ML was entering driving that cute battery car, the AI guy became transparent for few seconds. He has considerable screentime, but it becomes so unbearable at times. Like I have seen AI swap guys, POJ had one, okay POJ had huge budget so I get it. But LOTFG did not have so much budget and the AI guy had so much screentime, but it was never that off putting. It seemed he had extra filters, but it was okay. I feel LHF has 1 dollar budget for AI swap, oh my God.
Seori took care and prayed in front of Grand Prince's memorial tablet. There were wooden rings, even the dagger he gave her kept in front of the memorial tablet. It hurts me so much.
Danshim is not in the modern world to go back to Joseon. No one knows where Danshim is. Both Grand Prince and…
Yes Danshim can wake up. But when Seori goes back to Joseon, why is Danshim missing in modern era, maybe she is in Joseon too or anywhere else. Seori has the duty to save Grand Prince. Grand Prince loves Seori not Danshim, so even if Danshim exists there, Grand Prince and Danshim cannot get together, Grand Prince is Segye's previous life and he loved Seori in both his lives.
Good theory, but if he descended only 3 years ago, how was he allowed to leave? I still don't think whatever happened…
Maybe he left just like he entered, climbing/descending the mountain. I am not sure about that. Remember the scene where he and FL were speaking to each other initially, around episode 5-6 maybe, when he even told her Is QingShuang present here, when he saw her talking to no one. In that scene he told her that he came down the mountain 3 years back and joined as the security of Ye family.
Yeah, not that it makes the entire thing less scary. But I feel an adult has higher chance of surviving the entire thing, than a teenager. Like teenage Yeli surviving 8 years alone there, but still having all educations and skills, was too far-fetched for me.
Danshim is not in the modern world to go back to Joseon. No one knows where Danshim is. Both Grand Prince and…
Yeah lets see. Honestly for me, just give a happy ending to my ShinSegye, and I don't give a damn about other characters. Yeah forgive me for being selfish.
I feel Yeli did not spend 8 years alone in Lishan. Her sect brother said he came down from there mountain to Ye Family household 3 years back. Even there was a scene where adult Yeli (Bai Lu) was running towards the soldiers before being stopped by other members of the sect. That means the plague or whatever massacre happened in Lishan is maximum 3 years old. The previous 5 years, is what Yeli has memories of and believes that is the truth even now. At that time maybe Lishan was isolated, but people still lived there, that is when Yeli got all her education and other skills.
Danshim is not in the modern world to go back to Joseon. No one knows where Danshim is. Both Grand Prince and…
No there are no two couples to begin with. Its 2 souls, but 3 bodies. Danshim practically doesn't exist anywhere. After I checked the preview, it seemed to me, that the story reset to when Grand Prince is in exile, not before they met. Grand Prince and Segye are the same soul. They fell for another soul, Seori. It cannot be real Danshim in the past, and Seori in the present. Your theory sounds nice, gives happy ending to everyone, but then it would contradict what the writer/director has shown in the episodes till now, I feel.
Danshim is not in the modern world to go back to Joseon. No one knows where Danshim is. Both Grand Prince and Segye fell in love with Seori, not with Danshim. Seori loved both Grand Prince and Segye, because they have the same soul, Segye is reincarnation of Grand Prince. So the concept of 2 couples being happy is not possible. Either Grand Prince can be happy or Segye can be, I am guessing Segye would be happy with Seori, as she would come back.
novel readers i have a question does qian fei ultimately get employed at her previous company under fang yun or…
In the novel Qian Fei doesn't get dismissed from her office this soon. The entire getting back the job is a plot added in the drama. In the last few chapters of the novel, FL is dismissed from her firm, and she joins ML's company. ML later resigns from the company, and joins his father's company. In the end, either FL joins ML in his father's company, or FL's company and ML's father's company do a joint project together in the end (I have a little confusion about this part, but either of this happens).
Like I have seen AI swap guys, POJ had one, okay POJ had huge budget so I get it. But LOTFG did not have so much budget and the AI guy had so much screentime, but it was never that off putting. It seemed he had extra filters, but it was okay. I feel LHF has 1 dollar budget for AI swap, oh my God.
(hopefully it remains "happy")
After I checked the preview, it seemed to me, that the story reset to when Grand Prince is in exile, not before they met.
Grand Prince and Segye are the same soul. They fell for another soul, Seori. It cannot be real Danshim in the past, and Seori in the present.
Your theory sounds nice, gives happy ending to everyone, but then it would contradict what the writer/director has shown in the episodes till now, I feel.
But the leads are so amazing. They have such a natural relationship. Its beautiful. I love them, and for them I am going to ignore everything else.
In the last few chapters of the novel, FL is dismissed from her firm, and she joins ML's company. ML later resigns from the company, and joins his father's company. In the end, either FL joins ML in his father's company, or FL's company and ML's father's company do a joint project together in the end (I have a little confusion about this part, but either of this happens).