Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Are you talking about JC and DUYup he is crossing every line...grabbing, pestering...like...DU is saint ...if…
I did not concentrate on their names even. The guy who plays video games, is friends with ML.
Right he deserves the punch. So irritating and so much screentime in episode 12 and 13. I will rather see Churan just sleeping with her cute face.
0 0
Replying to professionalcinderella • Jun 20, 2026
I don't think any other male lead character will ever be like him. He really changed the meaning of downbadism…
There was only one before him. An Min Hyeok from Strong Girl Bong Soon in 2017. Kdramas took 9 years to make another one. If they ever make another one, they will take another decade.
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
I will say this again. All male lead characters from upcoming romcoms will be compared by me to Cha Segye, in order to see where they stand, because no one can be him ever. Cha Segye I will never move on from you, the man, the loser, the loverboy that you are.
Me and ShinSeori will be loyal to you for an eternity.
18 6
Replying to ra111ster • Jun 20, 2026
lol, he wasn't "stalkerish" he was a full on stalker. maybe it would be tolerable if they are supposed…
This is totally possible. I am just there for Li Yi Fei and Qian Fei's scenes. They are carrying the show, I don't give a damn about anything else.
5 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Happiest Ending. Uri Cha Segye and Seori 🤍🧡That 🌊 walk scene so beautiful. 10/10My best kdrama has ended.
I am crying. My weekend happiness is gone.
1 1
Replying to ra111ster • Jun 20, 2026
lol, he wasn't "stalkerish" he was a full on stalker. maybe it would be tolerable if they are supposed…
Its really boring seeing them. I skip all their scenes.
3 3
Replying to MyHiguma • Jun 20, 2026
I'm someone who never gets invested in 2nd lead couples. There are only a few exceptions. But this drama doesn't…
Exactly
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 20, 2026
How much more screentime will be spent on the third couple? The guy is even stalkerish. Like a drama having Wang Churan and Tan Jian Ci doesn't need even a second couple, and we have a third couple as well. Ahh.
11 7
Replying to stutigupta • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
spoiler pls what happened to mun do tge psychotic
He is in jail.
2 0
Replying to DramaQuest • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Can someone please spoil the ending episode feedback in replies? Was it rushed ending? We got closure for everything…
No it was not a rushed ending. FL came back 30 minutes before the ending and we get romantic scenes.
Its a happy ending. About closure of plot holes, we have to see the drama, because the live drama did not have subtitles.
5 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
One last time💔
Lets go ShinSegye❤️
You would always be the best romcom ever for me, and for sure the Kdrama of the year🫶
3 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jun 20, 2026
Pengyoumen, any novel readers here! Is the story flowing in line with the novel? Can someone please spoil for…
Novel and drama have no similarity except names.
4 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
I'm joining you ...let me jump🏃‍♀️‍➡️
My Royal Nemesis. Its a Korean drama.
0 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 20, 2026
You are a hater. You created this account to say this. Lol. Bot.
No its not a fact. Its your perception. You could have said you dislike Bailu's acting. Fair enough, difference of opinion is possible. But you created an account, to say things against the actress. Nothing more than a hater. Or you just want to seek attention.
12 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
And hold on, is YY pregnant?
WHATT? You are telling me Mo Jingli who thought about Yeli 24*7, slept with his wife, whom he didn't like???? Wow such pure love.
1 2
Replying to ToshiCAT • Jun 20, 2026
This show is watchable only for Cheng Lei, otherwise is sooo boring. Bailu is just flat actress influencer with…
You are a hater. You created this account to say this. Lol. Bot.
26 3
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 20, 2026
Not me skipping today ep to watch the preview of coming ep pffff heat index ,now this im not feeling well
Me too
3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
WTF was that 30 ep teaser💀💀💀💀💀💀
Its okay, I will take a deep breath. I am calm I am calm. We can survive this.




Or maybe not, we will die, no big deal.
6 1