Editorials
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Jan 11, 2019
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
Ep55- Ohhhh it's called Story of Yanxi Palace because Wei Ying Lou lives in Yanxi Palace
4 0
On William Chan • Jan 10, 2019
Person William Chan
I've watched every drama he has been in since his acting debut (not even intentionally) and you can see how much is acting skills improve and get better and better throughout the years. Back when he was a newbie actor I was very curious by the way he portrays his characters and his acting ability.
4 0
On Our Glamorous Time • Jan 3, 2019
Title Our Glamorous Time Spoiler
did they have a child in the novel ? cause it wasn't in the drama and I keep seeing comments about it.
0 0
Replying to Whitesand • Jan 2, 2019
Title Our Glamorous Time
Is Zhao Liying voice dub in this drama?
yes. Her real voice is in Story of Ming Lan. The whole cast is not dubbed there.
0 0
On Our Glamorous Time • Jan 2, 2019
Title Our Glamorous Time
ep 38 ohhhh now ik why its called our glamorous time
1 0
On Kira Shi • Jan 2, 2019
Person Kira Shi
her character in Ever Night and Story of Ming Lan are very different and she portrays them both well
9 0
Replying to ShivIka Oberoi • Jan 2, 2019
Title Princess at Large
I have seen a documentary on that! The documentary featured different co-joined twins conditions. So this drama…
I think so I haven't seen the drama.
1 0
Replying to Silent • Jan 1, 2019
Article [Polls] Best of China 2018
its a good drama but I think its very over hyped. My fav drama this year is Bloody Romance and Story of Yanxi…
it honestly didn't surprise me. Every year there will always be a very overhyped drama that wins.
6 0
Replying to Silent • Jan 1, 2019
Article [Polls] Best of China 2018
its a good drama but I think its very over hyped. My fav drama this year is Bloody Romance and Story of Yanxi…
it is indeed underated internationally. Idk how well known it is in China cause while it aired it was very successful web series on Youku it had over 600 million views in total. It aired in 13 Different Countries,
2 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Jan 1, 2019
Article [Polls] Best of China 2018
Is AOL really that good drama because when it finished airing I remember reading bad reviews and I didn't watch…
its a good drama but I think its very over hyped. My fav drama this year is Bloody Romance and Story of Yanxi Palace. Bloody Romance is very underrated.
12 0
On Liu Chu Tian • Dec 30, 2018
Person Liu Chu Tian
she is sooo good and she's only 9 years old.
0 0
On Bian Tian Yang • Dec 30, 2018
Person Bian Tian Yang
that role was his acting debut ? wow good job (Story of Ming Lan) Also I thought he's older than 15.
5 3
Replying to Silent • Dec 30, 2018
Person Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana Spoiler
he looks a bit different in this photo compared to his appearance in love by chance.
yup :)
0 0
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Dec 27, 2018
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
I'm on ep 50 although there is many more episodes to go all I can say is what a journey these characters have gone through.
2 0
Replying to Jinsoo • Dec 26, 2018
Person Yoon Kyun Sang
Did he put on weight for being 2nd lead in doctors? I saw him in pinocchio and no breathing first. He's so…
he said in a interview that he is naturally a bigger build and has always struggled with his weight from a young age.
0 0
Replying to Yoon Kyun Sang • Dec 26, 2018
Person Yoon Kyun Sang
Replying to deleted comment
he is naturally a bigger build and has always struggled with his weight.
3 0
Replying to BananaGucci • Dec 25, 2018
Person Yang Mi
She is so strong. Who can endure when the husband in a hotel alone with a female actress studying script? She…
true even though they are both well known actors she is the main bread winner. She owns her own company which produces many dramas and trains many actors. Although they are both very successful people she is way more successful compared to her ex.
6 0
Replying to Silent • Dec 25, 2018
Person Jung So Min
what drama did they do together ?
thx
0 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Dec 24, 2018
Title The Story of Ming Lan
released on Christmas Day - in my country
1 0
On Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat • Dec 24, 2018
Person Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat
did't Gun and Off Confirmed that they are dating ?
0 9
