Details

  • Last Online: Oct 28, 2014
  • Location: Jamaica
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: April 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2011
On Rain • Jun 26, 2013
Person Rain
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Rain • Jun 26, 2013
Person Rain
???????
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am good. You? Hope everything is okay with you.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes it is Royal Concubine. R2B is Return to Base with Rain.
Also 'Shadowless Sword', Too Beautiful to Lie, 'Paradise', First Love.
Dramas- Haeundae Lovers, Prince's First Love, Bridal Mask.
There is a good Thai 'Tawan Tor Saeng' really good, Also twin sisters in
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Okay, I'm presently watching I Miss You.But before that there was East of Eden and Giant, they have about 60 episodes, but so worth the time. Also School 2013, Architecture 101 which is a movie and pretty good too. Other movies 'The Concubine', The Intimate.
Have you seen R2B with Rain? That is also good. Also May Queen which is a good drama.
Do you watch Thailand movies? I so I've seen a few good ones too, let me know.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks, same for you and yours.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Happy New Year
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Happy New Year
0 0