• Location: Philippines

Bad Guys Always Die korean movie review
Bad Guys Always Die
by apxril
Mar 26, 2016
After seeing the comments, I just had to write a review. Did you guys watch the same movie as me? I didn't find it boring. Yes, it's like a typical chinese action-comedy.. but there was a lot of funny parts though?? I had a couple of laughs in this movie... so I just had to say this isn't boring. At least, in my preference. Even though the story isn't as meaningful, i still liked it. Bolin's korean was decent but it had a chinese accent that makes it unnatural and awkward/mismatch for his acting. He did a great job on speaking korean. I was really glad they didn't dub his voice. Son Yejin and Shin Hyun Joon was good. And I love the other two chinese guys! They were the funniest. Overall, the movie was enjoyable. It's not something I'd rewatch but it wasn't a disappointment at all. I actually find korean-chinese production refreshing. Maybe because it's directed by a chinese director. We all have our preferences, so I guess the trick to enjoy this movie is to not take it seriously. It's an action-comedy, after all..