• Location: Philippines

apxril

Philippines
Perfect Proposal
Jun 21, 2015
It was sooo goooood. I enjoyed watching the movie so much!!!! First half was just chill.. but not boring. Half way through the movie I was just frozen because of the intense scenes. I was so scared of Sungyeol... his character reminds me of Jitae in Werewolf Boy. I am reminded again of why Yoo Yeon Seok is my favorite actor. Even with that fact, this review is not biased. He and Im Su Jeong did an amazing job at acting. So sexy of the two of them in swimming suits. Dohee too! The story was good. The Cinderella concept was portrayed well. It will make you really focus on the details. Although some people might find it predictable. (I kind of did, but doubted haha) Didn't really gave so much attention on the music cause I was too focused on the story. It was mostly just sound effects. I guess it wasn't a problem. Actually that is a nice thing, they managed to make a movie that's not boring despite having mostly just sound effects. The filmography was nice too. Overall, I really liked it. This has been added to my favorites and I'd surely rewatch it again (specially the yacht scenes!!! *swoon* ) I recommend it to people who wants to feel the adrenaline rush~ and see the sexiness of YYS! lol now that comment is biased hahaha

The Peach Tree
Mar 15, 2014
I really really really liked this movie. I thought this was a typical romantic movie.. I was really surprised because there was something in here that I didn't expect. It touched my heart. It aches. The moment I started crying, I could not stop. I think It's a masterpiece. Definitely one of the best movies. Goo Hyesun really did a good job on this movie. The filmography, the acting, the script, the music, everything was impressive. I recommend this to everyone. Watch it!
Unforgettable
Mar 22, 2016
I just watched this movie. I don't know how to put my review into words without a spoiler. That explains how short and vague the synopsis of this movie is. The story was heartbreaking for me and I cried a lot.

I don't know if this is a spoiler, but I find the story similar to AnoHana. If you loved that movie, you'll love this too. The poster actually is a huge spoiler too. lol.

I also don't know if it's just my mood, but I actually kind of got bored in the first half of the movie, so I watched the other half the next day. If you felt the same, please don't give it up. Give it another chance, and you'll love it.

The acting was really good. Not one had bad acting. There are times that they're not talking but you can totally understand what they want to portray. My favorite scene was the scene underwater. No words, just amazing acting.

I loved all the music they played too. The most "unforgettable" was the one they played in the radio. Weeps.

I don't find the story as original as I've watched a similar one, but I'm still giving this a perfect 10 because even then, It still has its own personality and overall, I find the movie wonderful. I loved the subtle romance for teen characters. It was sad but so 'Genuine', as the title given.

My Love, My Bride
Dec 31, 2014
Just watched it. It's nothing much special... The story is quite realistic and I like that but it's really common in marriage movies and even dramas as well. There are few parts where I didn't like their acting. Like when crying, it doesn't seem natural. I like the lesson of the movie though. :) Good watch if you're looking for something cute to watch, or curious what a married life is like, then give this a try.
Bad Guys Always Die
Mar 26, 2016
After seeing the comments, I just had to write a review. Did you guys watch the same movie as me? I didn't find it boring. Yes, it's like a typical chinese action-comedy.. but there was a lot of funny parts though?? I had a couple of laughs in this movie... so I just had to say this isn't boring. At least, in my preference. Even though the story isn't as meaningful, i still liked it.

Bolin's korean was decent but it had a chinese accent that makes it unnatural and awkward/mismatch for his acting. He did a great job on speaking korean. I was really glad they didn't dub his voice. Son Yejin and Shin Hyun Joon was good. And I love the other two chinese guys! They were the funniest.

Overall, the movie was enjoyable. It's not something I'd rewatch but it wasn't a disappointment at all. I actually find korean-chinese production refreshing. Maybe because it's directed by a chinese director. We all have our preferences, so I guess the trick to enjoy this movie is to not take it seriously. It's an action-comedy, after all..

Love On-Air
Apr 17, 2012
This movie really won't bore you. It's really funny (mainly because of kwangsoo, plus.. Kang Gary and Kim Jonggook's short appearance!) and also, it made me cry in some parts (I'm a person who cries easily so, idk if it's gonna make you cry). As i watch this, questions are growing on me, But in the end, It didn't leave me an unanswered question.

The acting was perfect! I've no problems with it. :) Lee Minjung's character acts really natural, it's looks like she's acting her real self.

They played alot of old and unkown songs but i didn't really gave much notice to it. Lee Minjung's voice is really good and i really liked the last song that she sang! She have a very soft sweet voice!

I don't mind rewatching this movie until i get tired of it. I think I'd miss this movie, so yeah I'll watch it again :D

Overall, this movie is really really good, fun to watch and quite touching! Love the ending!

The Royal Tailor
Jan 17, 2015
It was nice although I didn't find the story impressive as a whole. It was quite bland, in my opinion. I really liked the comedy in this movie though... I didn't really expect it. I liked that there are behind story for each character, for why they act like that and what they are currently(positions). It was such a waste of the casts' great acting and laborious preparations for this movie. I honestly wouldn't have watched this movie if not for Yoo Yeon Seok and Park Shin Hye. I had so many expectations and curiosity for this movie since I followed everything about this movie, from the press conference, tv shows, promotions, etc. and maybe that's just one of the reasons why I'm quite disappointed with this movie. It could've been better. Nonetheless, I did enjoyed it. It's not boring and still watchable and I don't mind rewatching it. :)

The Legend of Seven Cutter
Dec 31, 2012
Ofcourse I watched this because of yoon eunhye and I really enjoyed this movie~ it's so funny!(If you liked the silliness in sex is zero 1, you'll like this too :D) and kinda romantic but more like cheesy xD

I'm not really good at judging the acting tbh, but i think i liked the acting? well i did not see any bad acting..

I really liked the music!! It reminded me of Reply 1997~ if you liked the revived Reply 1997 osts, you'll hear the original ones here^^ I like both versions though :D

I don't think I'll rewatch this but maybe i'll rewatch some funny parts and show it to my friends lol

overall, this is a nice movie. why not give it a try? :)

Alchemist
Feb 16, 2016
I really love this!!! Super cute!! At first, I watched this for YoungJi and I was prepared if she would act bad but she's actually good as a first time actress~~ Yay!!! The story's really nice, it's new and refreshing. Not only the students have stories but the professors too! At the middle of the drama, I actually thought that the theme of this drama would be great as a 100 episode sitcom. This had a lot of funny, cute, and a hint of horror. You'll see when you watch it. Lol. This was really short so I'd really like to have more episodes.

The actors here seems to be somewhat new. I only know Young Ji and Cho Hye Jung (from Because It's The First Time, which is actually pretty similar to this drama, if you're looking on watching a college drama like this one, I recommend it.) I've never watched the other casts, but they did really well. They're all so cute huhu will be watching them out~

The bgm music of this was mostly k-indie, some ziont and english songs, that will really make your heart flutter. They fit really well to the scenes. I loved every one of it, I know most of them but also discovered new ones, so thanks to this drama.

I also love the quote they added at the end. It's from Paulo Coelho's novel with the same title, The Alchemist, which I'm reading very soon. Overall the drama was really fun and well executed. I enjoyed this very much! I am keeping it on my pc, so I could rewatch next time. :)

Go Lala Go 2
Jan 22, 2016
i highly anticipated this movie cause of the casts. And mainly because I'm a fan of Bolin Chen. I thought I could care less about Vic in this movie since I'm a fan of Ariel and Bolin pairing but Vic really had me in this movie!! I was totally rooting for him despite being a Bolin Chen fan. Haha! The story wasn't anything new, there's no surprise feeling to it. I thought this was going to be a romantic comedy but i don't think there was comedy. It's more on the serious romance drama side.

They all had very good acting! I totally agree about Jasmine's comment below/above about the character development. I'm disappointed with Bolin's character though cause they just used him as a plot device :( Personally, I'm just at the start of my career so I can quite relate to Nana (and Lala in some ways). But Nana's dubbing really bothered me throughout the movie. I don't know why they dubbed her because when Roommate (korean show) went to China before, she was good at speaking Chinese.

Overall, the movie was alright despite the story and filmography are nothing special. I did teared up at the end though ;_; I rated it a bit higher than it contains because I truly enjoyed the movie, though i don't think I'd rewatch this again. Maybe some Ariel and Bolin parts :P