Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Lithuania
  • Contribution Points: 176 LV3
  • Birthday: July 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, approval staff here. If you add new roles to a drama or a movie, I can easily see that, so no need to mention that in the comments. Thanks for doing that, but it should save some of your time ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, approval staff here. Please don't leave hyphens in actors' names.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Of course I can, I told you long time ago, when I was talking about your Yonghwa submission, remember?

I hate how the staff can't really take care of duplicates, while I'm on top of the game with submissions.

It's not actually a quiz, but a presentation/lecture. But thanks.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I've reported Uhm Hyo Sup duplicate a few times already, but no one has taken care of it until now... I even deleted all the roles for one of them, not to get too confused and everything, but I had no idea there was even a third one...
P.S. that's why I rejected your today's submissions as well - didn't want that particular Uhm Hyo Sup added to anything.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Linkomanijoj kažkada Iljimae ?met? ir pabandžiau d?l Lee Jun Ki, nes žinojau, kad jis geras mano vieno labai m?gstamo kor?jie?io šok?jo draugas. O draug? viena parekomendavo Hana Kimi, iš ten ? japoniškas ?nikau.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Na tai papasakok, kaip ? dramas ?nikai, kas patinka ir t.t. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lietuva ? Vis daugiau ir daugiau lietuvi? šitam forume atrandu :)
0 0
Replying to Marsa • Mar 11, 2013
I loved the young Han Jung Woo (and Yeo Jin Goo was amazing). Maybe I should watch 49 Days so I would know what…
His charmingness as such comes out only in the second half of the drama, in the first half it's more subtle. But overall I loved him because you could see him sacrificing himself for the girl, even though it was in small details and overall treatment rather than some one drastic event. Overall I still recommend 49 Days, cause it was a great drama.
2 0
Replying to Reavel • Mar 10, 2013
Young Han Jung Woo (Yeo Jin Goo) gave the older character credibility as prince charming.If the character wasn't…
Well, I was talking about characters and not about the actors, so Yeo Jin Goo or Yoochun, it's still Han Jung Woo.
2 0
Replying to Skiwi • Mar 9, 2013
Well, about Hanazawa Rui...what I loved about him the most (if you don't count the super-hotness) was that he…
I guess I didn't search well enough :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 7, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, approval staff here. For future, please read these: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?3199-Guidelines-for-submitting-database-info&p=319812#post319812
0 0
purplenette • Mar 7, 2013
From what I read here, it seems they had consensual sex and that's that. Though what made me laugh was the mask and hat thing - come on, he is a celebrity, celebrities do that in public :D
13 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for letting me know anyways :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nope, the Chinese title should go under native title and the main title should be transliterated. I don't remember if it was you who submitted it like that, but either way I had changed it, just hadn't approved yet before your comment :) I was away from internet for a few days, so submissions piled up.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi there, this is part 1: http://mydramalist.com/article/2013/01/20/korean-variety-shows-part-i
And part 2: http://mydramalist.com/article/2013/01/22/korean-variety-shows-part-ii
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ah, didn't pay much attention to the link and for some reason I thought it's for watching online. Thanks a lot!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
For future reference though, read these: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?3199-Guidelines-for-submitting-database-info&p=319812#post319812
0 0