• Last Online: 1 day ago

Singapore
My Amazing Bride

by cherishbabe

May 12, 2015
I am writing as I see nobody did a review and I always like to share and review what others may not be able to find in this website :p I have seen the male lead in Beauty Maker (find him cute and a looker there, just dislike the female lead :p) however, thik he put on a lot of weight since beauty maker ??!! (or is it becos he needs to put on weight for this role?? (cute, bubbly, rich son) Story: the plot was good. Interesting story line.BUT the 3rd part of the memory lost and found is kind of dragggggy liao...... You have to watch to know what I meant Nonetheless, I still enjoy this drama and story line ^_^ Cast: The Cast was good... I like the male lead in his previous drama which i mentioned above but he is still cute here which I find both of the lead have chemistry here and they are both cute to look out for I cried abit here and there, not sad though, just touching on their love story. :P Music: Music was ok but nothing special caught my ears .... Rewatch Value: I will cos the funny parts between the 2 leads are really cute and teasing each other ^_^