Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Mercy • Jun 13, 2026
My best thing about this drama is the narration. We get to know everyone from their perspective
I love that too!
1 0
Replying to haloum • Jun 13, 2026
I've only seen Bai Lu on kunning palace (probably my fav cdrama) before this, and despite loving that drama and…
Kunning Palace is my fave too.
5 0
Replying to U-chan U-chan • Jun 13, 2026
Prince D is now falling for Ye Li. Therefore, I am not sure if Ye Li loves him like he does. She only is doing…
I think she wants to be close to him as man-and-woman too though. I think she would have been keen to consummate their wedding night had Prince Ding wanted that. So, I feel there’s more there than mere gratitude or obligation.
3 1
Replying to makica369 • Jun 13, 2026
Just finished episode 1 and loving it! I hope it keeps up like this. FMC is so cool and her chemistry with MMC…
The good keeps on getting better. Outstanding drama! Enjoy.
2 1
Replying to Yulin_rain • Jun 13, 2026
I don't know why, but I sympathized with Mo Jing Li. As the true rightful heir to the throne (it's giving POJ's…
I sympathized with him too when I saw his back story. However, he must’ve done some pretty bad stuff because Ye Li knows his whole story, but she doesn’t sympathize with him at all. She wants nothing to do with him. So, there must be a lot more bad to him than there is good, I’m guessing. Ye Li seems to be a good judge of character.
10 1
Replying to Bell22 • Jun 13, 2026
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I have been looking for a comment that mentions BO RA, 4episodes in and i am so annoyed with her i just couldnt…
True. I feel like we see this personality trait tolerated a lot in Kdramas. I wonder if that is reflective of the culture in real life. Or is this just a comedic exaggeration? It’s not so funny, to be honest. But, if I ever got in a fight, I’d definitely want Bora on my side 💯! I couldn’t really enjoy this actress in anything else after this role because all I saw was Bora every time 😑😜
0 0
Replying to Kikitam • Jun 13, 2026
I love CL too! There is something about him that draws you to him. He feels kind!
Yes, he does feel kind. My impression too.
0 0
Replying to The First Jasmine • Jun 13, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
He’s not feminine at all 🤣. That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. As far as handsomeness goes, he has his charms 💪🏽💪🏽😏💋. He’s very good at creating chemistry and swoonworthy, heart-fluttering moments with his FLs. He’s very sexy. The way he acts with his eyes—🔥.
11 1
Replying to Imadethisaccountforjicha • Jun 12, 2026
I love when dramas have extremely unreliable narrators. It adds mystery without taking away from the other genres…
He has not figured that out yet.
0 0
Replying to almondyi • Jun 11, 2026
why do i feel like ye li’s uncle is her biological father? He cares for her more than anyone in the ye family…
I thought he wasn’t her biological uncle.
0 0
Replying to Xanfan • Jun 11, 2026
I'm enjoying the weird plot, but am especially loving the slow burn - more of that please
💕
0 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 11, 2026
who is who again ik which unc youre talking abt but who's sil and im guessing YY is ye ying right?
Uncle Wen is Ye Li’s Third Uncle (but they are actually only in-laws kinda instead of biological uncle/niece). I believe he is her stepmother’s brother.
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 11, 2026
Episode 9 so beautiful, I was smiling throughout. I love when the drama tries to balance the love angle. They…
Loved this episode too💕
3 1
Replying to Ifa • Jun 11, 2026
I’m guessing cousins. Or basically they are one royal Mo family but definitely not brothers.Correct me if I’m…
What is “Cmiiw”?
0 1
Replying to Here_for_theplot • Jun 11, 2026
your comments make me wanna kidnap someone with express package so that i can watch the episode right now....the…
They say that people who are good at delayed gratification end up being the most successful persons in life. Therefore, I applaud 👏 your restraint (unlike myself) 🤭. It’ll definitely be worth the wait. 😉💕 Happy Watching!
0 1
Replying to professionalcinderella • Jun 11, 2026
I love Ye Li and Mo Xiu Yao's interactions so much, they have such comforting vibes. They are so different from…
yes! 💕
0 0
Replying to Ifa • Jun 11, 2026
I ended up purchasing express. Watched episode 9 and I loved it! Mo Li ❤️❤️I love the pacing, love the…
Same! Ep 9 was so fire 🔥. This is slowburn done right. So beautiful to watch.
0 1