Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Ifa • Jun 11, 2026
What’s interesting about Ye Li’s character is that she’s like this ray of sunshine to everyone. Yet, behind…
She’s complex. Interesting indeed. Bai Lu is doing a great job with the character too.
10 1
Replying to Foxy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Ye Ying and Han Mingxi being serious but so unserious had me dying😭😭
They were pretty amusing.

I found interesting the stark contrast between the way Ye Ying hires an assassin and the way Ye Li hires one. It was pretty poignant—Ye Ying, bumbling and inept vs Ye Li, sharp, precise, skilled.
1 1
Replying to baimyonly • Jun 11, 2026
she's so beautiful
Prince Ding is thinking the same thing 😉😏💕.
4 1
Replying to LilaS • Jun 11, 2026
Wow a FL who loves ML as much as he loves her quite rare to see in drama nowadays
🥰💕🥰
1 0
Replying to junichiro • Jun 11, 2026
I know this is never going to happen but it would be so good and different if the sfl ends up with the assasin…
🤣 That made me chuckle
6 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
This drama is living up to all my expectations of this pairing (these leads). 🔥🔥👍🏾👍🏾 Two thumbs up.
8 3
Replying to Xanfan • Jun 11, 2026
He seems to be falling faster. I truly hope she doesn't take advantage of him for her Lishan revenge and hurt…
I think they are falling equally. She fell first, but he might fall harder.
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 10, 2026
Hm wth is Netflix doing to S Korea with this drama? Do S Korean schools look like this??? I didnt think so. I…
I’ve heard bullying over there is very real and that the Kdramas aren’t exaggerating. Real life is worse, I heard. The drama “The Glory” was based on a real-life incident in the news. That’s why so many celebrities get canceled when a bullying scandal gets revealed from their past. Bullying happens in the workplace too apparently. The drama “Misaeng: Incomplete Life” depicts this. It’s a recurrent theme across many Kdramas for years not merely current Netflix Kdramas. That’s my observation as a non-Korean.
4 1
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 10, 2026
She was rude to the ML too.
Her default response was to believe the ML deliberately tried to hurt her father —no giving him the benefit of the doubt, just assuming the worst of him when he had given her no reason to do so.
3 4
Replying to rii • Jun 10, 2026
this is getting better and better each episode
It’s so good!
3 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Prince Ding is so observant and discerning with Ye Li. I love that. You can see his taking her fears very seriously. She, in turn, is starting to trust him even more thoroughly because she can tell his concern for her is sincere. This is developing so beautifully.
9 0