Editorials
Replying to Spriggleton • Apr 10, 2022
Title I’m a Pet at Dali Temple
With that ending I have decided this works as prequel to “Well Intended Love”
oh my god, this made me laugh so hard
1 0
Replying to Cherry • Oct 13, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
I recently realized that I am strangely attracted to Domineering CEO and Contract relationships in Chinese dramas.…
LITERALLY SAME
2 0
Replying to Dear Dakanda • Dec 20, 2020
Title Dear Dakanda
Replying to deleted comment
Can you send me the link to this too!! I'd really love to watch it!!!
1 0
Replying to Amos Arew • Aug 27, 2020
Title Always Be My Maybe
Where do you watch this?
i found it on 123movies
0 0
Replying to Briawna Chan • Jul 28, 2020
Title 77 Heartbreaks Spoiler
What was the ending? Did they end up together?
Thats sounds right! But its been over a year since i've watched it, so i think so!
1 1
Replying to Sarah L • Jun 10, 2020
Review Starlight
where did you watch this show?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vbw3kKtMcxewh1yalS5I9HlThcU_z766/view?usp=sharing
0 0
Replying to dedth • May 5, 2020
Title Overman Spoiler
Idk if youre still interested in this, but i found it for free wth english subs on asiancrush (Link: https://www.asiancrush.com/video/031185v/overman/…
They both experience their personal healing but open ended because while they are doing that they aren't actually together but they are still in contact with each other so it implies they might be together after they're done doing what they need to do to heal their traumas
1 1
On Always Warm • Apr 30, 2020
Title Always Warm
I watched this with poorly translated subs on iqiyi. And it wasn't too bad, i got a majority of what was happening. But the show stops at ep 12 and its literally at like he climax of the story. Like where's the second half of the show? Dont waste your time unless they do a "second season"
4 1
Replying to Table122000 • Jan 12, 2020
Title Please Love Me
Are you sure it will start Jan. 11? I don't see it. Is it geo-restricted? Where did you find this information?
What county/region are you from? If its geo-restiricted i wanna see if a it'll work with a vpn!
0 4
Replying to christy • Jan 3, 2020
Title Until I Meet September's Love
anyone know where to find this with eng sub?
I don't know if you still need it but i found it today subbed on dramanice!
1 0
Replying to Daylightstar • Jan 3, 2020
Title Until I Meet September's Love
Subs?
I don't know if you still need it but i found it today subbed on dramanice!
1 0
On I Have Three Boyfriends • Nov 23, 2019
Title I Have Three Boyfriends
I feel like this one tried to hard to be some sort of social commentary but ended up being a little bit to pretentious
4 0
Replying to dedth • Oct 8, 2019
Title Overman Spoiler
Idk if youre still interested in this, but i found it for free wth english subs on asiancrush (Link: https://www.asiancrush.com/video/031185v/overman/…
It's like a happy but open ending
1 4
Replying to irilight • Oct 7, 2019
Title Overman
If anyone knows where to watch with subs please let us know
Idk if youre still interested in this, but i found it for free wth english subs on asiancrush (Link: https://www.asiancrush.com/video/031185v/overman/ )
4 7
Replying to Hmmsy • Sep 25, 2019
Title Half
I've been trying to find this one for so long. :(
Idk if you're still looking for it but i saw it was recently added to Dramanice with subs!
4 1
Replying to CookieMonster • Sep 25, 2019
Title Half
Any news about were I can watch this online / buy this movie with eng subs?
Idk if you're still looking for it but i saw it was recently added to Dramanice with subs!
0 1
Replying to ChuckyLover • Sep 25, 2019
Title Half
I cannot find this movie!!! Someone please help me out. I’m very interested in watching this film. Raws would…
Idk if you're still looking for it but i saw it was recently added to Dramanice with subs!
0 0
Replying to Sasu • Sep 25, 2019
Title Half
Hello, whoever is reading this. Please, if you see this comment and there are english subtitles for this movie,…
Idk if you're still looking for it but i saw it was recently added to Dramanice with subs!
1 1
Replying to Nyappychan • Sep 25, 2019
Title Half
Since you're asking for eng subs specifically, have you seen this movie anywhere even without subs? I can't…
Idk if you're still looking for it but i saw it was recently added to Dramanice with subs!
1 0
KatiaSchwarz • Sep 18, 2019
Article The Art of Light and Colour: Rurouni Kenshin
As an artist I thoroughly enjoy an accurate appreciation as and discussion about the impact of color and lighting!! Thank you
2 1
