Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
Replying to Corbin Finley • Apr 30, 2024
Sun Jae won't have any memories of their sweet moments 😭
what do you mean... 😭
1 5
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Surprisingly, I'm happy that we saw a glimpse of Tae Sung today! I wonder where did he appear? I can't clearly see the place. He's not part of Eclipse anymore, right...? I wonder how was he doing in all those 14-15 years.
17 1
Replying to KioroDjirane • Apr 30, 2024
Wdym ? We have him as the love rival of FL! The bathtub scene was really explicit about their true relationship.…
LMAO You got me... 😭
1 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
This drama is literally the best example of a compilation of clichΓ©s done right! I'm so into it since Episode 1, not even a single scene in more than 8 hours felt boring. Now, we're trapped in 6 years (days) of long wait!
31 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
I love how Sun Jae was still head over heels for Sol after 15 years, like girl, how to find this kind of man!? 😭 Though, I feel sorry for him in their alternated past. We can't blame the younger Sol for acting that way if the situation really traumatized her.
The mistery was still left unsolved, we still don't know what exactly happened 14 years ago. I can't wait on how the truth will unfold next week!
14 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 29, 2024
The chemistry is indeed one of the best, but sadly, the drama lacked in many aspects somehow. It was still a good drama for me though, a solid 8.5.
4 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
So far, I still can't feel In Hyuk as one of the main characters. He was a flat character as of now, so I'm waiting on how they will unveil how he was built up. I hope they won't make him look like a supporting character until the end, since he was introduced as one of the main leads. I'm loving him as Sun Jae's best friend, so I'm looking forward to his character and wants to get to know him better.
10 4
Replying to jjlew • Apr 29, 2024
THAT BATH TUB SCENE GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK THAT WAS MEAN!!!
righttt, i almost thought of a worst case scenario 😭😭😭
1 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
I will never understand how other people can not just enjoy this well-depicted drama. It might have clichΓ© scenes at some point, but nothing was awfully done at all. The main leads' actions made sense for me according to their age, and they also have well-built backstories. I did not enjoy any drama lately as much as I am enjoying this. I love SolJae so much!
25 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
OH MY GOODNESS, EVERY EPISODE JUST KEPT ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER !! 😍😍😍
15 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 22, 2024
The preview is making me go in circles, what exactly would happen between the three? I want to find out so bad, please come faster Tuesday night! πŸ₯Ή
10 0
Replying to anxxi • Apr 17, 2024
Lu Yu Xiao, this young actor is such a gem.
I love her in My Journey To You, so I believe she's also doing well here! You could also check it out, in case you haven't watched it yet. ^^
2 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 17, 2024
didn't expect that Lovely Runner would be on my mind rent free 24/7, i'm loving SolJae sooo muchhh !! 🫢🏻
18 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 16, 2024
Stuck in between watching this drama because of the leads or not because of the MDL ratings... Help me choose please. 😭
2 3
On Lovely Runner • Apr 13, 2024
enjoying this so far! the first 2 episodes have successfully made first good impressions. hoping that it would keep its pacing until the next episodes!
11 1
On Pyramid Game • Mar 22, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
after finishing this, just wanted to say that i'm gonna miss this drama so much! the relationship dynamics of the girls was so well built-up that i had to pause and repeat it whenever they had even just small interactions. it was a well wrapped-up short drama, if only we could see more of sooji x jaeun x jaehyung and yelim x eunjung moments!
11 0
Replying to 10907905 • Mar 20, 2024
Where to start? Any Lyn or Taeyeon ost is wonderful. It's Okay to Not Be Okay was quite iconic. Descendants of…
I love Future as well! (despite not fully watching Start Up yet ^^)
1 0