This drama is filled with morally grey characters, which I find interesting in a drama. I still can not get into the story that much mainly because I do not agree with some of the main characters' actions, but I feel like the next episode would be more interesting because of how the story unfolded in Episode 3. I have high hopes this time.
I'm loving it so far! The moment I saw this on MDL home page and look into it, I got intrigued with the plot and wanted to see how Bona would act as a protagonist, then unexpectedly got hooked in the entire show. The storytelling was not the best but it was still well-depicted, and the casts nailed their roles so well. The nuances of their body language and facial expressions were definitely it, especially Harin, Sooji, and Jaeun (as far as I noticed). It was easy to distinguish what kind of characters they are, and their backstories define how their character was built like that. I am just not 100% now why Harin act and think that way, aside from being the spoiled granddaughter of a rich family. I'm interested as to how the show would reveal her backstory and real goals soon.
I wanted to watch this because of the male leads and Tae Oh x Hee Joo interaction that I saw on Facebook, but the comments were not it. I'm on a drama slump for almost 2 months, but I was thinking of coming back with this drama. Should I still give it a try?
Noh Suk Min? I thought it Noh Do Kyung is the one who's talking to that man who have neck scars based on the clues they've given so far. Why does it took a sudden turn? Then what is Do Kyung actually doing?
Also, Madam Ju referred that one who 'has killed someone' (Suk Min) as "the apple (who) does not fall far from the tree." That's how I thought it should be Do Kyung, Suk Min's son. So, if it was just Suk Min, her son, all along, then the tree she's most probably talking about is herself.
We already had some clues that Madam Ju might be the one who killed Do Do Hee's parents, whether it's accidental or not. Then, how is everything connected?
Now, this drama as well? I don't know why they're breaking the airing schedule like that. Why was it divided into 2, with 7 eps at first and 3 eps for the next 2 weeks?
Did not expect too much from the first episodes, but I love the theme and the leads so I still went for it. Now, I am highly invested !! Their chemistry was really good, plus Song Kang's reactions are getting and getting more extra. 😭💗
Does the grandfather actually knew the Yeon Woo in Joseon, or he's just obsessed with her, or what...? 🥲 His character is unexpectedly intriguing!
- If he's observing Yeon Woo's actions, then there is a possibility that he actually knew that Yeon Woo is the girl in that old painting he's been taking care of, or just because she resemble the girl that he follows her around, or there could also be some plot twist regarding the grandfather's actual identity.
- Tae Ha's public announcement about his status with Yeon Woo pissed him off, so it means that he might've known in the first place that it's just a contract marriage and just let the two since it was private. Publicizing it will backfire the grandfather's plan, or it basically just proved Tae Ha's real feelings for Yeon Woo and the grandfather don't want it, so he will now start to attack Tae Ha instead of Hye Suk.
- Is he a villain, or is he just protecting her? What actually is Yeon Woo to him? There are so many questions in my head...
Wow, it had been a while since I am this interested with a grandfather in a k-drama! It's because of them are good and just the foil type of characters, but in this show, it looks like it's not the case. I love this!
I love how everyone acts because of a definite reason. Some characters' actions may not always be the right thing to do, but that's the only thing they know how to do in order to survive. The recent events are what is mostly affecting their decision-making, so they were not stupid or careless - they felt like real people to me. Even with just that basis, we can see and say that they are well-written characters.
I enjoyed the show, but only have some complaints about this season. It introduced a lot of new characters which was quite overwhelming for me as it's harder to connect with them. Also, it felt like some of the main characters were not given justice because of the little amount of screentime they got, the side characters have more screen time than almost any of the main ones. The style of storytelling was not really my cup of tea and I got bored sometimes (especially with the unnecessary filler scenes), though thankfully it still managed to explain some parts pretty well for me - and hoping that it would get better in Season 3.
There are so many theories going on in my head as to why and how that tattoo suddenly transferred to Do Do Hee, and two suspects (as of now) as to who's the main antagonist behind everything. This had so much potential that we surely don't want to go to waste, so I'm hoping that it's not really predictable and there's more into than what it revealed so far because I'm too hooked with this drama. Can't wait for the next episodes! ♡
Can someone explain to me how he knew he was supposed to kiss her to break the curse ? I don't think they mentioned…
Her having clothes was just a plothole for sure, but it will make sense as well if maybe the FL asked for it or the crews discussed about it, since she's with the ML this time unlike on the other transformation scenes. This is just what I guess, though.
I can relate lmao. YES, WE EXIST...
Also, Madam Ju referred that one who 'has killed someone' (Suk Min) as "the apple (who) does not fall far from the tree." That's how I thought it should be Do Kyung, Suk Min's son. So, if it was just Suk Min, her son, all along, then the tree she's most probably talking about is herself.
We already had some clues that Madam Ju might be the one who killed Do Do Hee's parents, whether it's accidental or not. Then, how is everything connected?
- Jeong Gu Won
- If he's observing Yeon Woo's actions, then there is a possibility that he actually knew that Yeon Woo is the girl in that old painting he's been taking care of, or just because she resemble the girl that he follows her around, or there could also be some plot twist regarding the grandfather's actual identity.
- Tae Ha's public announcement about his status with Yeon Woo pissed him off, so it means that he might've known in the first place that it's just a contract marriage and just let the two since it was private. Publicizing it will backfire the grandfather's plan, or it basically just proved Tae Ha's real feelings for Yeon Woo and the grandfather don't want it, so he will now start to attack Tae Ha instead of Hye Suk.
- Is he a villain, or is he just protecting her? What actually is Yeon Woo to him? There are so many questions in my head...
Wow, it had been a while since I am this interested with a grandfather in a k-drama! It's because of them are good and just the foil type of characters, but in this show, it looks like it's not the case. I love this!