Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2023
Netflix, youku, youtube, viki, kisskh
ok thank you! I ready watched ep1-2 in youku but the other eps are for vip user only that's why I asked πŸ₯Ή
0 1
Replying to Love jinnie • Jan 5, 2023
Does OBS likes ASH? or IΒ΄m just alusinating?
he doesn't, but rather he became his idol and is obsessed with him
1 0
Replying to LeRin • Jan 5, 2023
will something beat this masterpiece in 2023? I doubt it
funny how your comment matched well with your pfp (iu gif) help 😭
4 1
Replying to Elle • Jan 1, 2023
Tao Tsuchiya is getting married to Ryota Katayose, her ML in My Brother Loves Me Too Much drama and movie! Plus…
Even though one of my main ship in Jdramaland for so long is KenTao, I'm really glad that you're already getting married. ^^
2 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Jan 1, 2023
Tao Tsuchiya is getting married to Ryota Katayose, her ML in My Brother Loves Me Too Much drama and movie! Plus she's also pregnant omg! 😭 I'm so happy to hear the news. ~ Congratulations Tao! πŸ’—
13 1
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 31, 2022
I thought at first that this drama's plot synopsis here in MDL seemed ordinary and a bit clichΓ© so I didn't plan to watch it, but seeing how high the ratings for a modern romance chinese drama with pretty newbie leads, I might be wrong. Lighter and Princess is literally all over my social media accounts, and I'll say I somehow liked the little interactions in those small clips. Is this that good, and should I start my 2023 watching this...?
6 6
I'm sorry but I need to say this huhu, but it somehow feels like 10 eps is enough only if the plot progressed a bit faster. But since that wasn't the case for now, I think they will rush the ending. I'm giggling because of the Ep7 spoilers I saw but come to think of it, there's not much time left for Season 2 to end but not even half of the mystery were resolved.
4 0
On Someday or One Day: The Movie • Dec 31, 2022
I saw a clip on instagram with Alice Ko and Greg Hsu as the leads, but I don't remember seeing that in the drama - and that's just when I've known that the movie version might be finally out! 😭 Been waiting for this for ages huhu, someone share the link of the movie incase you guys find one please. πŸ™πŸ»
4 1
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 26, 2022
It turned out that in S1-E08, Momoko volunteered to be the witch who must be killed. There was no chip in her brain or something, just like what others initially thought. Sadly, S2 revealed that she did it for her ideals but everyone disappointed her because people in the beach ended up killing each other. :((
12 0
Replying to linacaromina • Dec 25, 2022
I am punching the wall every time this man is talking to himself and spill all the secrets. There is no purpose…
I think Master Lee have either these reasons why he wasn't revealing anything to anyone yet.

1. He don't want to interfere or something, since it's their own fate after all so he's letting them find out themselves?
2. It can also be because he doesn't have any solid proof so it will be pointless to tell everything to Uk.
3. The drama had to end so fast then since they already knew everything about their love line. We only had to wait Jin Mu's secrets to be revealed, which is not really a fun thing to do. πŸ₯²
1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Dec 25, 2022
Its sooo sad that soi had to die for people to see good in her. For me she was a victim too. She might have done…
I think So-i still did great overall as she was only forced at first to those things in order to survive. The only thing I don't like was how she torment those who had debt to her, but I'm glad she somehow redeemed herself at the end of her life. Though, I think Yul already see the good in her even before she sacrificed herself for him since he trusted her that she only wanted to save her despite everything that he knew she did - so she has Yul who believed her, and that man who calls her madam.
3 0