Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lightangel452 • Nov 27, 2023
Like Enigma said, he is currently filming Grand Princess however he already wrapped up Reborn for Love and Eternal…
Why is BL banned in China?
1 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 26, 2023
Can anyone enlighten me about when will JXN and XW have feelings for each other? When I finished Episode 13 earlier, JXN was still drawn to ZZ, so I feel sorry for our baby XW. 😭 Marking it with a spoiler would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.
2 3
On Business Proposal • Nov 24, 2023
We now have 128k+ viewers when it just aired last year, so fascinating! I love how most people also enjoyed this despite being a cliche drama composed of many predictable tropes that usually annoys viewers. That's a proof that this show is well done. ♡
10 3
Replying to Joyces • Nov 20, 2023
anong episode na ba to? parang tagal matapos 🥲
it was postponed for 2 weeks, then before an episode also got postponed so we did not see them for 3 weeks. that's how messed up the airing schedule was, plus before they only air 1 ep per week. it was a good thing tho that they aired 2 eps last week, but we don't know if they will continue on doing that from now on.
3 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 18, 2023
I anticipated so much in this show. Started off really good, but now it feels like I'm just watching it in order to know the whole storyline, and is still hoping that it would be better. I love SWDBS so I thought this one could turn out great as well, but I guess it lost so much potential. I really wanna enjoy this more but...
6 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 18, 2023
I need more of them! 😭 16 episodes were not enough for me and I still have a lot of questions. Though some of what I expected to see in the future didn't happen (as I guess that was not the main point of the drama), I'm still fulfilled with what the story wants to convey. Kudos to all the cast and crews of this drama! 💕
5 0
Replying to TennisGirl • Nov 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
Namkoong Min's acting is incredible. Ive never seen him before, i must watch all his dramas now. He really made…
you'll see a different side of him in The Good Manager 🥹
7 1
Replying to Minjuiced • Nov 4, 2023
Why rated so low when all the reviews are good and comments? Or is it too early?
I think most people were still not yet done finishing it but already gave a rating based on the first few episodes that they've watched, or the rating is not yet updated?
2 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 30, 2023
Did not expect this sequel to be messy. 🥹 Don't get me wrong, I'm honestly loving it, but at the same time I'm confused with what to feel in many different scenes. They all don't feel congruent at all, the sequence of events jumps from one to another. They also made Nam Soon look untouchable (when it comes to her powers), she had no flaws at all.
18 2
On The Maid • Sep 30, 2023
Title The Maid
I just finished watching it with my friends yesterday. The incredible acting, the pleasing theme (color palette, setting and dresses) and the background music were so good! I did not expect much from this movie but it was unexpectedly entertaining. Though as much as I love these elements, it also made me somehow disappointed. The plot had many loopholes, there was no character development and the intents of the characters were also not very clear which made me less satisfied with the story as these were the crucial ones that I mostly look forward to in a film. Nevertheless, it was quite understandable if they cannot elaborate the story more since the length of a movie is limited. 7.5/10 for me.
1 0
Replying to aiby • Sep 23, 2023
I'm so sad that i finished this, but also so relieved. my head was blowing smoke trying to understand the time-lines.…
If you haven't watched the original yet, I suggest maybe you should go watch it. The original explained the timeline better, if you want to know more.
3 1
On King the Land • Aug 12, 2023
what happened with the ratings? I'm now on ep4, and I pretty like it so far. I mean it's not that bad for this to deserve lower than 8.0!? or there is some bug or something 😭
0 3
On Banal • Aug 8, 2023
Title Banal
I've watched this 2 years ago but still remembers the plot. Ngl, I like the plot twist more (as it was unpredictable for me) than the whole story itself. TT But it was somehow still a good horror movie.
0 0
On A Time Called You • Aug 8, 2023
Someday or One Day is my favorite Taiwanese drama, and considering AHS and JYB will be the leads, I'm sure this is not gonna be a disappointment. I hope they'd be more precise about certain events from the past and present, so that it's easier for the viewers to understand. Can't wait for this!
5 3
On Hidden Love • Jul 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Wow, how pretty rare for a modern c-drama to have such high ratings. I am more than glad! Zhao Lusi really had a good eye with choosing a sensible character and a not-mediocre plot!
8 0
Replying to dtt • Jul 18, 2023
I hope I am not the only one who still can't get over how amazing this drama was. T..T
No, you're not. It had been almost a year but I'm still attached to this drama TT
7 0