News
Replying to sweet corn • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Just heard a little of the last ep of a radio drama version on bilibili.com. It is pruned back to 28 eps, and…
? I thought it was 40 ep?
0 1
Replying to LightLeviosa • Feb 18, 2023
Title The Starry Love
We don't know. Originally the author didn't publish the ending. The new edition of the novel with the ending will…
Did the drama team have access to full novel when filming or were they based on what was out so far?
0 1
Replying to someyicooo • Feb 17, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I'm a sucker for SML at first sight! I know I'll love the second couple way more than the main couple!!!
SML is more good looking but for some reason I love the ML. I really enjoyed him in his last Republican drama and am excited for when ML and FL warm up to each other. I’m also curious about SML/SFL too tho!
3 2
Replying to Luminia64 • Jan 28, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
https://twitter.com/saltymeloni/status/1618751080732721152?s=20&t=7mkHCITT-GORai0_9SB73gThis drama confirmed by…
I’m super excited for this one
3 0
Replying to YasmimFernanda • Nov 30, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
You should definitely check out Falling into your smile too. His characters are soooo good.
I first saw and liked him in Arsenal Military Academy too
4 1
On New Life Begins • Nov 24, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Ep 26 and still loving it. I like how the show also tackles social issues but is sometimes a tad heavy handed about it for me. But I’m curious about the newest storyline and like that this is a drama where the romantic storyline is not the primary / only point
5 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 16, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Can’t wait for ep 17-18 tomorrow 😍
1 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Nov 16, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I wonder if everyone will know the truth at law firm for FL and ML, I see Li Dai who may know soon and expose…
Totally. So far I’m loving the drama
1 0
Replying to seokie • Nov 14, 2022
Title New Life Begins
also love how the main wife saved her and looked genuinely worried for her
I do like that so far there's this beautiful thread of sisterhood woven throughout. refreshing for this type of drama.
4 0
Replying to Mubee • Nov 14, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Hao Jia coming to Banquet felt so powerful despite she knowing the consequences. Friendship over anything😍
I know we have a ways to go with this drama, but here's hoping Second Prince gets what's coming to him sooner than later
6 1
Replying to r o s s e • Nov 13, 2022
Title New Life Begins
im loving this drama for a few I don’t have something decent to watch and this arrives . Such a live saver and…
Same! felt like I couldn't find anything I was really excited about after "Love like the Galaxy" - glad this one's here.
2 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 12, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Up to Ep 6 and so far this is the drama I’ve been waiting for. Love it!
7 0
Replying to Polly • Oct 23, 2022
Title Falling into You
The trailer shows DY getting injured from a nail. What episode does this happen in? I don't think I can handle…
Early
0 0
Replying to Aexy • Oct 7, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Gwang Nam can't catch a break. In Ep 4, he had a fallout with his family, In Ep 5, his dog died and now Ep 6,…
I love that his character is included in the drama. Really adds richness to the story. I hope he will have a happy ending
2 0
Replying to Jungarden • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love in Contract
2nd ML being obsessed with his cat is literally his whole personality
Hahahah
0 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Thats it...I am a Ji Ho shipper! Loved episode 6
He’s so cute!
5 1
On Love in Contract • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love in Contract
The end of ep 6! It was like “Yessss!” And then “Nooooo”
4 1
Replying to WPBear • Oct 6, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Just finished ep. 5. Just like somw other who have posted eqrlier, I can't wait for ep. 6. The writing is great.…
I’m also loving it so far but curious how they will keep this going for 11 more episodes.
0 0
On Bossy Husband Who Loved Me • Oct 5, 2022
Title Bossy Husband Who Loved Me
Where are y’all watching this? I have the Tencent app and can’t find ir
5 1
Replying to Riya • Oct 4, 2022
Title Falling into You
I guess you are right about his purpose of doing sports should be more of himself not for the FL. It's more like…
This is 100 my issue with drama right now. I hope it is adjusted later
0 0