• Location: Indonesia

Indonesia

gemmagyh

Indonesia
Secret
The movie is just so perfect! If it was a ride, it was certainly breathtaking.
The plot drives you mad with a well-taken picture, well-composed audio, and high-quality acting skill. You would feel the sincerity in the story. The sincerity of each character plus the mystery throughout the movie makes it somewhat enchanting. I would say that this movie is as romantic as rain but wrapped with the excitement of summer. Nostalgic mood represented in all of the aspects of the movie from the countryside setting to the music that they like and they play. Y'all better be ready for being over-emotional throughout the movie.

Now talking about music, you won't see they're faking it in the movie. Jay Chou plays the instrument very well and the song choice is remarkable. At this point, you'll wonder how can someone become so good at doing anything - yes he acts, sing, dance, play piano, compose songs, even write the move TT TT

Please do try to watch it even just for once. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

Goong
Feb 16, 2019
Call me biased but I've rewatched this drama for like 5 times. The story of this drama is seriously good, the OST harmonize every scene perfectly, the art team had worked in a splendid way, and all the actors act well.

RELATIONSHIP:
If you are young and or don't have lots of actual experience in romance, then you'll like this drama. Because every little thing that matter in this drama relate to the characters' innocence. You can clearly see the character development along the way and every plot does make sense. The relationships between each character built naturally in a sweet manner. You can feel the friendship, romance, and family bond.

ART:
Talking about the art of this drama... Everything designed beautifully, A perfect fusion in Korean and modern culture in the setting, wardrobe, even the makeup. Notice the detail in every character and you will see how they present everything carefully. This certainly gives a "WOW" factor of a royal family. Not just rich, but royal. Not to mention, they spend A LOT OF MONEY on this drama, especially to make the castle setting.

It's a drama that worth watching, guys. If you haven't please give it a shot. Happy watching!

The Secret Life of My Secretary
How does this drama feels like for me? Beauty Inside + What's Wrong With Secretary Kim by Sistar's Hyo Rin and Lee Seung Gi. Yep, that would summarize my first impression about the drama. You'll know what I mean once you watch this XDD

However, I keep on watching this because of the bright mood. I believe there would be something refreshing about this drama^ ^

Other than that, I think the director doesn't really direct the cast well. Because they don't seem like acting natural not because they can't. Something is a bit off.