Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to 10347495 • Oct 5, 2022
Need fillers for 35 episodes. Then there’s LLTG where they supposedly cut 11 episodes.
*rolls eye* So incredulous right? I didn't know they cut out 11 episodes in LLTG! But as a whole, the drama was still cohesive and it was good. Thank God!
1 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 30, 2022
it is definitely a thing, but as said highly dependent on the skill of the tattoo artist and a lot more expensive…
Wow. These are so real! Thanks for sharing! Hmm...*looks at my dog* :D
1 0
Replying to Wookie • Sep 30, 2022
One of the most satisfying ending l see in drama every block closed.
Agree! Very rarely you get a full episode to close off the stories nicely. I always find drama writers unable to end off dramas properly. This one was different and that deserves a 10 in my book!
4 0
Replying to lazypoot • Sep 30, 2022
Wish the drama revolved more around the magician than the students.
IKR. But the drama followed the webtoon very closely so that's how it is too.
5 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Sep 30, 2022
Still watch that post credits scene from time to time when I feel down. One of the best dramas of 2022 for me.…
Hi 5! I so love that post credit scene and this is also the best drama for me this year!
6 0
Replying to emi • Sep 30, 2022
def depends on the tattoo artist skills! i've seen some tattoos that were really close to the real thing/reference…
So interesting! I've always thought of tattoos only in graphic form.
0 1
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 30, 2022
His last tattoo. Oh wow. Healing over scar. Love over hate. Love the symbolism. But I'm curious...is this type of tattoo even possible IRL? I mean to tattoo a real pic...and having a close copy must require some top-notch skills.
0 5
Replying to Blue World • Sep 29, 2022
Good start up until ep 13...literally horrendous oh my gifidodisisjs W.H.Y? It was unnecessary :/
Yeah, ep 13 and 14 were heavy and hard to watch. Good thing they don't drag these painful moments and you get resolution in ep 15.
0 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 29, 2022
finally bad guys is gone for good, now all good things is coming Gyeo Re's way i hope new volunteer in 16 episode…
I have a feeling the new volunteer is his sister.
2 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 29, 2022
Very glad that they ended the mafia arc swiftly and satisfactorily one episode before finale. Hope that the other mafia head gets caught. I hated that arc and some portions were pure stupidity. But I have to say I can emphatize with some of the stupidity cos these are people who thought with their hearts, not their heads.

I find the writing of this drama above average...some parts were pretty good. But there were too much to deal with in 16 episodes. So some parts were kinda glossed over and lacked depth. But overall, the story is cohesive and I consider this a good drama. I particularly like that the writer dealt with the topic of choice in the face of adversity. Even when he was badly beaten, forced, and manipulated, GYR did not want to be a thug just to survive. He's definitely no wuss!
5 0
Replying to Enca • Sep 28, 2022
It's a bit creepy to see Park Min Young. I don't want to be rude, but famous people have a lot of influence and…
I haven't watched this but I was quite surprised by some photos of PMY from this drama. She does look like she has lost some weight.
4 0
Replying to Ketita • Sep 28, 2022
just last two episodes left 😥 sad to end this, but I hope they will show us more of the main couple happy moments…
Haha...my wish is one episode for main couple.
1 1
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Sep 27, 2022
Another drama with poor editing so much so it affects the story line! People who did not see that deleted scene may not fully understand why YMR was so livid with ZY. What crap! This has happened too often now. The editing makes people misunderstand the female lead!
5 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Sep 25, 2022
I want to see your full review. I am confuse about this drama. Should I start or not.
Since you trust his review, then looks like you shouldn’t start this drama cos he already gave his opinion.
3 1
Replying to Lucyw260 • Sep 25, 2022
Episode 14 is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. What happened to the writing, why is everyone so stupid.…
I find ep 14 hard to watch but I don't find the plot ridiculous just cos I don't like what I see. The motives that seem stupid are driven by the heart and IRL, don't our hearts make us do stupid things from time to time? But I do wish they just minimize the time spent on this subplot.
2 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Sep 25, 2022
I want to see your full review. I am confuse about this drama. Should I start or not.
Just look at the score. 8.5 currently so many people like it. You ask this particular commenter who obviously dislike so whatever review you get is gonna be bad. LOL. If you're into healing drama, give it a try. You may like it. But if you don't, just drop it.
5 7