News Details
- Last Online: 3 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
I still don't know what to think about the ending. I was crying my eyes out the last half of the last episode and pissed that we'd been robbed of a happy ending that goes hand in hand with a rom-com. Never imagined it would turn into a melodrama. When I saw Jun walking to Lala land at the end I was so relieved, yet I couldn't be completely happy since they had tricked us again. WTF. I can't believe that Jun would let everyone grieve for his death for five freaking years. Wasn't the purpose of him not telling them about his illness so they wouldn't be sad and worried? It doesn't make sense for the Jun we know and love to pull this crap. Ugh.
If the diary is full of lies, then what is the purpose of writing a false account and hiding it away...Really curious who was the murderer that night. Could be Chen An's girlfriend. I could see her killing someone without batting an eyelash.
There are a couple of things I don't get though .
On ep 8 and I don't know why they don't exhume the body and see if the DNA matches Chen An...rather than going on a wild goose chase to find someone who is presumed dead.
I don't think it's likely that Chen An is alive unless Qing Zhou's memory of her brother is not accurate. He was her protector, so I doubt he would stand by and watch his little sister put herself in so much danger time and again to get revenge for him. He is also not dumb enough to try and commit murder in such a careless way, as well as leave so much evidence behind. It's pretty obvious it's set up.
I am also kinda suspicious of the dr. guy. He barely knows her but he is willing to do all kinds of shady stuff for her. The person who Chen An is suspected of killing must have a family. I wonder if he is related to dr. in some way.
My only real gripe is the use of the ost. Don't get me wrong, I love the music, but sometimes I feel like a song is used at an inappropriate time or place. When it comes in, it is a bit jarring. The ost should complement the scenes, not distract from them. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?
I agree that the structure at the beginning of this drama leads to a great story, but I can understand why people find it boring. I have to admit I was also quite bored at times. Not everyone enjoys watching people standing around talking the whole time.
When the show started connecting the dots, and I remembered some details from last season that gave more significance to happenings in this season, my attention greatly increased. Sometimes subtle things like a look, a gesture, or just a few words can have a greater impact than the best action sequences. Even the soundtrack was used perfectly to help create the mood.