Editorials Details
- Last Online: 3 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
Editorials
Editorials
K-Drama
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
I didn't catch that moment of hesitation like you did, so I will have to go back to watch again. I am still a little confused by some things so I will split them up like you did.
1) CYR knows that when she died LZW didn't think HXY was real and didn't go looking for her- before we heard the boys' conversation it seemed so, but from what he says to MJJ it seems that LZW did actually believe that HXY was real. So because CYR lied, LZW no longer believed in HXY existence and thought CYR dying on new years was also a lie so he did nothing to stop her death? Does that mean that CYR lied in the previous loop? Actually it makes sense but it never occurred to me until you mentioned this point. We already know CYR went back into her body previously because that's when she writes that he is WQS, prompting HXY to go back to find him (again)So this would be in keeping with CYR preserving the timeline, whether intentionally or unintentionally. These loops are frying my brain lol. I have moments of revelation and then everything goes all spotty again.
2&3) MJJ ended up going to jail, which is how LZW ended up in the future. So she lied intentionally for this same result? Why is she letting this history repeat itself? MJJ going to jail is a trauma for both MJJ and LZW as it ends in the tragedy of suicide. As much as I was angry with CYR behavior( though I could find it somewhat understandable) I don't actually think she would be cruel to purposely put that into motion again. Maybe she will try to change her past mistake of asking MJJ to kill her( been wondering what happened there) as it seems this time she is actually meeting with the possessed class monitor. She might be thinking this sacrifice is the only thing she can do for LZW, unless it is just an act of giving up and giving in to the inevitable since she has lost hope.
4) Since she loves him, I would think she would want to protect him at all cost, rather than protecting his relationship with HXY. One thing I have really been wondering is why CYR keeps ignoring HXY about the murderer. I can think of 2 possibilities besides CYR wanting to keep the timeline. One is that she wants to live in denial as HXY for as long as possible, or two, she is making special plans(as you said) of her own to save him and MJJ that we don't know about yet.
It is plausible that CYR acted the way she did to preserve the timeline, but in the end, nothing would change and the same death and tragedy await them all. Does CYR think it is worth it because she is thinking of what LZW would want? Does she have information we don't know that makes her think no matter what she does nothing will change? Or is she unintentionally keeping in the timeline and setting the same things in motion by her natural reactions. I am really curious to find out.
Thanks for talking with me. I love this drama so much and you have some really insightful and interesting theories about it :D
She could have learned from HYX and tried to be more open and interested in others, and treasured the people around her more, and they also would have treasured her. Maybe she wasn't capable of this. It is sad that she couldn't see any worth in her own self. Most of the people around her never made her feel this way and the way they spoke about the old awful her was hurtful. Her lack of self -esteem is understandable. I just don't think it can justify her actions towards LZW. I do wish for a better ending for CYR. One where she learns she can be loved for her own self. It may not always be the type of love she yearned for, but I hope she can learn to accept this too, and that there is worth in not only being loved but in loving others.
My favorites of the decade are hard to narrow down, but these are some:
Legal High 1&2
Quartet
N no Tame ni
Cold Case
dele
Juhan Shuttai!
SPEC: Birth
Unnatural
Strawberry Night
Ouroboros
others I enjoyed(from the list)
Nigera wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
Kazoku Game
Rich Man Poor Woman
Ouron High School Host Club
Death Note
5 ji kara 9 ji made