News Details
- Last Online: 3 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
Season 1 was a lot more gripping from the beginning, but season 2 eventually picked up steam. Really hoping for a season 3. Seo Dong Jae is an interesting character, and I want to see how his experience has changed him, or if it has. Of course, I want to see more of Yeo Jin and Shi Mok. His smile at the end was such a beautiful tease. Come on, season 3!
I love your profile pic! Gudetama is adorable.
On a side note, there was pureness in Ji An and Dong Hoon's relationship that would have been sullied if they used his wife's infidelity as an excuse to do what they want. I am glad the writer chose to keep their relationship beautiful, or I couldn't have loved this drama so much.
I had very little interest in watching this but now I think I must. I am just so darn curious to find out where I am gonna fall in liking/disliking this show.