K-Drama Details
- Last Online: 3 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
K-Drama
News
Editorials
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
Yes, I think they will make a great team once they realize they are on the same side.
I started suspecting Min Jung's father when I saw him taking care of DS mom every day. Is it gratitude or was he telling the mom how he murdered her daughter in great detail while pretending to innocently take care of her? Seems like something a serial killer would get off on...but if it's him I don't think DS had any idea it was him, at least before Min Jung was killed. DS has been around his foster bro this many years and never knew anything though? Now that they are making Min Jung's dad seem more suspicious I am becoming less suspicious lol.
I don't think DS is protecting anyone. I don't think he is even sure who it is, though he might suspect one or more people. Here's why..
Even if it was his best friend or family, it doesn't make sense for Dong Shik to be like " oh, you killed my sister and niece, that's totally cool. Keep up the good work. I got your back," and then just let them roam free to keep killing. If he knew who it was I think he would be watching them like a hawk to catch them and keep them from murdering people, instead of getting himself arrested to draw out the killer. If Min Jung's dad is the killer, DS surely doesn't know it, or he wouldn't let him care for his mother or drag his niece home to her serial killer father. At the end of scene 5, it seems like DS is saying Min Jung's father was the last to see Min Jung, but is he really? and how does DS know, since it seems like he didn't know Jeong Je was there as well. I have suspected Jeong Je, because he is obviously off his rocker, and by giving DS an alibi, he is also giving himself one, though I am not even sure he would know if he was the killer, but that's the thing..it seems too obvious. We are only at ep 5. There is so much more to the story.
Question: What did DS mean when he told Jeong Je's mom that JJ is over once DS let's him go? Maybe JJ was a witness to a murder and that's why he is having those dreams. Would his life be in danger without DS protecting him? I am so freaking curious. I might actually go bald pulling my hair out with this one. Can't wait lol.
Thanks for the great article. It helps to know we feel the same pain :'(
Some personal favorite osts from Taiwanese/Chinese dramas are:
Mars
SomeDay Or One Day
Love is Sweet
Miss Gu Who is Silent
Bromance
Black and White
light on series: the long night
Some of my other favorite Chinese/ Taiwanese watches from 2020 are Ancient Detective, Miss Gu Who Is Silent, My Love, Enlighten Me, My Roommate is a Detective, and The Ghost Bride. I'll throw in The World Between Us- 2019 but worth a mention because it's a rare gem.