Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2021
Replying to Nicksden • Aug 16, 2024
Title Shujin-ko
Yep, you can find all the episodes available for free on youtube. I can DM you the files too.
Is there a place where the english subtitles are available?
0 3
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 24, 2024
I think Gye Ji is going to finally find out the truth next Saturday. Part of me feels like romance and crime /…
Is the second male lead the idol? (I've only seen two trailers and some clips, so I could be wrong about there even being an idol character)
0 2
Replying to kadie890 • Jul 7, 2024
Title Gray Shelter Spoiler
Was this a book at the show left out a chapter?
SPOILER QUESTION: At one point, Soo hyuk says I did soemthing unforgivable to him, and then the last scene where Soo hyuk is in the bed and Yoon dae is standing over him, he says, "will we be ok if we get together AGAIN." Making leaps, were they together when Yoon dae was in high school? or is this a flash forward from the in the snow scene?
1 0
Replying to kadie890 • Jul 7, 2024
Title Gray Shelter Spoiler
Can anyone tell me what's going on in Episode 2? I'm really confused. They're going back and forth in time, but…
(Asking detailed questions that are spoilers)
1. So, like the scene with Soo hyuk and his mother in the present or the past? She asks to move out so she can get the deposit. I'm guessing the present, but it makes it seem like she's no longer married to Yoon dae's father (who he said was dead, and she didn't know it?!),
1.5 but then a couple of seconds later (at 19:25 to be exact) Soo huyk walks into ... his appartment(?) and Yoon dae is storming out. This must be the past in response to Soo hyuk's angry words that he doesn't view him as a brother after he threw out his apples?)
2. But in the present, when Soo hyuk is fixing the AC, Yoon dae accuses SOO HYUK of running away (11:15), but he's clearly the one that stormed out. So why and when did they part ways?
3. Why does Yoon dae say Soo hyuk has failed at 9:53?
4. Is Yoon dae in high school in the flash-backs?
5. was Soo hyuk in college when he was studying while Soo hyuk was laying in the bed?
6. then what was he dropping out of when he was applying for the AC repair man job when he said he would be dropping out school.
7. Was him working in the corner store the past or the present, the chauffering job the same time?
8. He's shown picking up the apples, after talking to his dad, is that past or present? because in the past Yoon dae sees a package from the dad in his room when he first wakes up there. Is this another package of apples? The timeline!!!!! I just don't get it!!!
0 1
On Gray Shelter • Jul 7, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
Can anyone tell me what's going on in Episode 2? I'm really confused. They're going back and forth in time, but it's hard to tell what parts are when.
0 2
On School Rangers • Jun 30, 2024
Is it just me or does it seem like every BL actor got their start here


(or have they all had to participate over the years?)
0 1
KC Drama LOVER • Jun 30, 2024
I loved this. Thank you for featuring such a wide range of dramas and not limiting it to specific countries, regions or genres. All great choices.
1 1
Replying to Sakura • Jun 18, 2024
Title Killer and Healer Spoiler
I couldn't stop crying all night after finishing, the ending totally caught me off guard, and I wasn't ready for…
I'm so glad to hear the novel has a nice ending. And yes, thank you, you answered all my questions
1 0
Replying to Sakura • Jun 9, 2024
I couldn't stop crying all night after finishing, the ending totally caught me off guard, and I wasn't ready for…
Does anyone know if the story it was based on has the same ending?
0 4
Replying to Erika Song • Jun 9, 2024
I think most of the bad reception came from atleast one of the ff factors:1. Slow mature drama but wrong viewers.…
So if I can like age gaps that aren't grose or too large, and I like slow burn romances, (and I don't care about the actress as long as she's good), does anyone thing I would be the right audience?
0 1
Replying to Erika Song • Jun 9, 2024
I think most of the bad reception came from atleast one of the ff factors:1. Slow mature drama but wrong viewers.…
Thanks everyone. THat's good to know
0 2
Replying to DramaHeroine • Jun 9, 2024
Title Usokon
A random girl who went on one date with the male lead in high school and it was obvious he didn't really like…
Thank you so much
1 0
Replying to DramaHeroine • Jun 1, 2024
Title Usokon Spoiler
A random girl who went on one date with the male lead in high school and it was obvious he didn't really like…
Oh, so she doesn’t end up with him in the end?
0 2
Replying to A drama a day • May 22, 2024
I'm in dubio cause....this was good, but weird but good...also there are remakes??? Are they any good? because…
Yes. The Japanese remake was very good imo. I’m curious how the endings differ. I’m still watching this one and it seems like people don’t like how it ended
0 0
Replying to You're My Pet • May 22, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
Oh shoot. What happens!? You can reply with Spoiler on.
1 1
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • May 21, 2024
Is there anything non-consentual or something else along those lines that's part of the bad ratings? He's obv well over the legal age, so it's not that type of older woman younger man kind of show
0 7