Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Modigliani • 29 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Stfu, you brainless troll. Aren’t you tired of talking shit all the time?
Brainless? As if y'all weren't saying the most abhorrent shit about me imaginable a few months ago???
0 0
Replying to Daising • 29 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
It’s only on MDL that this guy has followers πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol he has disciples on Twitter too. They're popping outta the woodwork like termites. πŸ’€
4 0
Replying to ONF • 29 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
You sasaeng squirters need to shower after these, imagined or reel, frequent so-called KSH β€œcomeback.”
HAHAHAHA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to Dan F • Aug 29, 2026
Can i ask where did you watch it?I cant find it anywhere
You're welcome! The first 2 episodes are free on Kocowa.
0 0
Replying to Dan F • Aug 29, 2026
Can i ask where did you watch it?I cant find it anywhere
You can watch it on Kocowa, BUT if it's not available/free there, use this link that I'm gonna DM you...
0 2
Replying to Tia • Aug 29, 2026
You should add Bollywood movies on here instead. MyAnimeList already exists for anime/manga... also, please do…
MDL, not you personally. I didn't intend to come off as disrespectful. It was mainly a general statement. I appreciate the extra tips though, thank you!
0 0
Replying to Tia • Aug 29, 2026
Title First Man Spoiler
How far are you? Do you want a spoiler?
Alrighty.

Seo-Rin is the twin who dies later on in the drama, after she gets poisoned by Hwa-Young (I think.) Something like that. And she does not come back...
2 0
Replying to Tia • Aug 29, 2026
It has no romance, is mostly political, and has a villainous male lead... the crowd here only loves fluffy, cookie-cutter…
The Last Empress is a weekend drama, but yes!

And I'll definitely check out Spooky In Love. πŸ‘€
1 0
Replying to Yuanwei • Aug 29, 2026
Staff AnnouncementHello!I'm posting here for everyone to read the MDL admin (Ji-N)'s reply in the Support Forum…
You should add Bollywood movies on here instead. MyAnimeList already exists for anime/manga... also, please do a better job of managing reported comments.
0 2
Replying to coffeecookie • Aug 28, 2026
I love Won Ji An and Woo Do Hwan, do they have decent roles in this?
Won Ji-An is kinda villainous here, Woo Do-Hwan is a good guy here.
1 0
Replying to John Snowz • Aug 28, 2026
Title First Man
Does one of the twin dies ?
How far are you? Do you want a spoiler?
0 2
Replying to Kksdramas • Aug 28, 2026
i have a question for those of you who also watched A Graceful Liar. Are you having trouble disliking the character…
I actually hate Seok-Jin lol he's a wuss (a kind word for how I REALLY feel about him...)
0 0
Replying to Tia • Aug 28, 2026
The action sequences and directing πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ PERFECTION! Hyun-Bin killed it as the villainous Baek Ki-Tae!
You're gonna love it, I know it! 😍
1 0
Replying to your princess • Aug 28, 2026
I HATE POOR PPL WHO ACT LIKE THEY GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO BREED WHEN THEY CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES .IT IS…
Same, and it hurts their child as well!
1 0
Replying to Tia • Aug 28, 2026
It has no romance, is mostly political, and has a villainous male lead... the crowd here only loves fluffy, cookie-cutter…
Spooky In Love? πŸ€”
0 0
Replying to Tia • Aug 28, 2026
It has no romance, is mostly political, and has a villainous male lead... the crowd here only loves fluffy, cookie-cutter…
Oooh, okay. I'll check it out. As for dramas/movies where the 2nd lead gets the girl, it's not common, but it's happened in a few daily dramas I've watched: The Promise, Cruel Temptation, Elegant Empire, Glass Mask, and Women's Room. So far. I'll have to see what non-daily dramas had the 2nd ML get the FL.
1 2
Replying to Tia • Aug 28, 2026
If it weren't for you I would've never restarted this drama. I'm on episode 13 and I am hooked!
Oh wow! Did not know that, it sounds like she's doing extremely well! Also, she is gorgeous!
0 1
Replying to Tia • Aug 28, 2026
It has no romance, is mostly political, and has a villainous male lead... the crowd here only loves fluffy, cookie-cutter…
Oooh, what is the name of this k-drama? I'd check it out (I love satire/parodies.) πŸ‘€
0 6
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 28, 2026
episode 1 is great! HYUN BIN still look so HOTT dammnm
The action sequences and directing πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ PERFECTION! Hyun-Bin killed it as the villainous Baek Ki-Tae!
0 2
Replying to Tia • Aug 28, 2026
It has no romance, is mostly political, and has a villainous male lead... the crowd here only loves fluffy, cookie-cutter…
To me "cookie-cutter" romances are very simple and cliche: naive, sweet FL who's always poor gets with a harsh, cold, rich ML. He's always a businessman or a chaebol heir for some reason, and she's so clueless to the point of childishness. She can't ever stand up for herself (and if she does, according to MDL, she is the WORST PERSON EVER!!!!), she's dependent on others, and he's never loved anyone before.
Insert the typical, jealous and scheming 2nd FL who always wears short clothes and is a massive bully to the FL because she likes the ML. As for the 2nd ML it depends. He's usually a villain, but sometimes he's a good guy who just happens to get unlucky by the end. Sometimes the 2nd ML wins, sometimes he doesn't. And EVERYTHING is black & white. Zero nuance, everyone has to be good or bad and NO in between!!! Especially for the FL!

Oh, also: insert dramatic tropes: evil MIL (in damn near every k-drama I've watched, regardless of genre/length), rooftop apartments, White Truck of Doom, a (usually forced) love triangle, the first kiss filmed from 30+ angles and replayed at least 5 times, occasionally a serious disease for angst that gets cured (or not), rich vs. poor (again, the FL *MUST* BE POOR!!!), random moments of forced proximity with a ballad playing in the background, really tasty food, a birth secret (occasionally), scenes by the Han River for aesthetics, and a Happily Ever After ending! Or not. It depends.

But maybe audiences are finally changing. I apologize for the length, this was, in fact, written with some passion in it.
1 8