Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Areum • 19 days ago
That lady was not really interested in adopting her. But she acted like somebody was forcing her to adopt. Mi…
I blame that lady the most. Very nasty. From what we know Mi-Ran was at the orphanage since she was about 3 (we don't know how she got there), I'd be desperate to leave after 4 years too 😭 I don't think she was born evil or anything like that. But Jung-Sun is truly innocent in all this.
1 1
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 19 days ago
Looks like Miran is going for the β€œkeep your friends close, but your enemies even closer” trope.I love her…
I agree!
1 6
Replying to Tia • 19 days ago
Yes, I HIGHLY recommend watching S1 before this, without it, you'd be confused.
You're welcome!
1 0
Replying to jazme • 20 days ago
would anyone know if i need to watch s1 first before appreciating/enjoying this? or i can watch this without watching…
Yes, I HIGHLY recommend watching S1 before this, without it, you'd be confused.
3 2
On A Trap Called Desire • 20 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
If I were Mi-Ran, I'd go on a villain arc too... I'm an orphan, you get me all dolled up and excited, thinking I'm finally gonna be adopted... and THEN you change your mind at the last second over some flowers?! Sincerely, fuck you. I actually understand her more now. Now, going after Jung-Sun isn't right, but I'd be pretty angry. Just... not to the point I'd become a psychopath. Or an Ice Queen. πŸ˜‚

That being said, I think it's interesting that Jung-Sun is hiding the fact that she was adopted. Mi-Ran could expose it at any moment. πŸ‘€ And I really wanna know how Ae-Suk became Mi-Ran, too. Loved the Eun-Seol scenes (outside of the flop triangle) today. She's a great heroine- I honestly love both her AND Mi-Ran. I also loved the interactions between Jung-Sun and Eun-Seol. Young-Hun seems to be in the dark about a lot of things.

Oh, and can the grandma DIE ALREADY???? That lady is obnoxious! I'm trying so hard to avoid her in the actual episode, now I have to deal with her in the previews too?! Good God! πŸ™„
1 7
Replying to Tia • 20 days ago
Still Hae-Ra for me (in terms of characters lol)
It's early and for the most part, the show has focused a lot more on Eun-Seol. But JSH is doing great playing her.

For Hae-Ra, I just skip all her scenes. Problem solved. πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to gramfer • 21 days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0neg8z9_YQThe final trailer.IIRC the creator of the drama said there wouldn't…
I love the Korean comments on the video. πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to Tia • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
If my prediction about Ba-Reum ends up being correct, I swear... because after THAT ending for ep 6... πŸ’€
And somebody spoiled it for me. Fuck you, bro.
0 0
Replying to Tia • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
I don't think this is that kinda show. It's very plot-driven. But if you ask me about the leads, Mu-Chi is my…
I can agree with that! I'm still on episode 8 myself.
0 0
Replying to Dg457 • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
I can barely care about the main leads in Mouse after spending more than 10 hours with them.... Don't get me wrong.…
I don't think this is that kinda show. It's very plot-driven. But if you ask me about the leads, Mu-Chi is my favorite.
2 2
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
Why would I want to watch 20 episodes of pure nonsense with absolutely no romance whatsoever, where the male lead…
Why would you spoil the drama like that? Also not every drama needs romance? Get the fuck over yourself, man. I'm sick of the same clichΓ© ass romance tropes that plagues every k-drama. πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Tia • 22 days ago
Title Mouse
I just think the romance subplot was unnecessary lol, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels weird about…
Yeah, also, sometimes it's not necessary in the plot or genre!
0 0
Replying to Dg457 • 22 days ago
Title Mouse
Having watched the first eight episodes, I can confidently say that Ba Reum and Bong Yi are the definition of…
I just think the romance subplot was unnecessary lol, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels weird about that power imbalance between Bong-Yi and Ba-Reum.
0 2
Replying to roselighterp • 22 days ago
Title Mouse
I finished ep 17 and im kinda unhappy and dissapointed how the female characters were written in this series.…
I agree. I actually love Hong-Ju compared to Bong-Yi (Bong-Yi feels like a "strong woman" archetype but actually isn't.)
1 0
Replying to Tia • 22 days ago
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
Basically... from my understanding: Jong-Woo snapped. FOR REAL. Rather than Mun-Jo killing all the residents,…
Great point! At the end of the day, we don't even know if the events were real or if it was a part of the story that the author was writing. OR if the author was already crazy from the get-go. Jong-Woo is a very unreliable narrator. I think Moon-Jo lingering after his death is more symbolic than him literally being alive. Like, he represented trauma/guilt rather than a faked death (tbh that's way too cliche for me lol), and by a ghost, I meant after his death (should've made that clear earlier.)

We saw earlier that Jong-Woo kinda... always had that urge to kill, I guess? I feel like Moon-Jo kinda just unleashed/unlocked his dark side more. Groomed him into being a murderer, which is why he killed all the other residents. At least that's my logic. πŸ€”
0 0