Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Areum • 26 days ago
Age thing varies depending on the personโ€™s character activities intention n many other things. I think ppl should…
I am. Now spill it ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
0 2
Replying to Areum • 27 days ago
Age thing varies depending on the personโ€™s character activities intention n many other things. I think ppl should…
Hyun-Jae does look really young ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's a cutie! Also give me examples of that last one? Lol
0 4
Replying to Tia • 27 days ago
I mean the noona romance is a side plot, I don't think it matters much overall here lol
I didn't say that, I said she's meant for comic relief mostly, it's common with these daily dramas. I would actually prefer if there were no comic relief because it's distracting, but the good news is we get it in small doses (for now?)

Maybe she'll have more importance later on. I don't disagree with the misogyny point either, we have a LONG way to go with proper female character writing in k-dramas. You have no idea how often I've yapped about misogyny on here...
0 1
Replying to Areum • 27 days ago
Age thing varies depending on the personโ€™s character activities intention n many other things. I think ppl should…
No accusations here. I think it's very valid to question the age difference (I know a lot of people also have the same question.) I'm more confused than anything (I AM rooting for Hyun-Jae & Eun-Seol, the potential age difference is throwing me off.)

That being said, I love that they were allies/friends first, rather than your typical childhood connection.
1 6
Replying to Tia • 27 days ago
I mean the noona romance is a side plot, I don't think it matters much overall here lol
She's a side character, I'd understand this view if she were a main character. Also she has a son and we do see her interact with him, lol. But I agree... of course this daily needs mandated comic relief.
0 3
On A Trap Called Desire • 27 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
Predictability & clichรฉs aside... Seok-Jin and Hae-Ra are making this a HARD watch for me. I dislike both of them so much. ๐Ÿ™„ It's bad enough that I'm skipping most of their scenes. Which is a lot of the episode. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I wonder why Hyun-Jae is going so hard for Eun-Seol, considering that she was 17 when they met. Jung-Sun and Young-Hun are cute, but I've watched enough dramas to know where this goes... love that Eun-Seol stands up for herself and is proactive in her justice (I don't think she's hit the revenge stage just yet.) I wonder what Ice Queen Mi-Ran is plotting with that sick board director... ๐Ÿ‘€
3 17
Replying to Peephole • 27 days ago
Sandeul is also gentle wind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคกI love how wild Kang Bark San was. He was peak entertainment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ…
I KNEW you'd love Tae-Poong eventually! I loved how absolutely ridiculous Kang Baek-San was. The actor is great. Son Chang-Min, he was in Band of Sisters. ๐Ÿ˜‚
1 2
Replying to juicychicken • 28 days ago
her hair cut eats
I don't think it's extensions, it looks like really good layering though. She's beautiful. Maybe she'll cut her hair later on (also, she has great outfits! They usually make the heroines dress so badly before their revenge glow-up lol)
1 2
Replying to Tia • 28 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
You, my friend, are standing on business. I love it. Also, a certain person here had the AUDACITY to falsely accuse…
Very accurate. Losers... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 0
Replying to Tia • 28 days ago
It wasn't THAT bad. I personally liked it well enough. (8/10 rating for me.)
That sucks, for sure. I actually did like the ML too...

Tae-Hyung & his mom were the WORST!!! THE WORSTTTT

I forgot about the FL's dad covering up a crime lol, the hypocrisy is crazy! Damn, Tae-Hee felt like the real FL compared to Ju-Hong. I think if I rewatched, I'd hate her. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sad you're dropping it because Tae-Hee gets a good ending and an earned redemption arc, but I hope you have a wonderful day too!
0 0
Replying to Tia • 28 days ago
I mean the noona romance is a side plot, I don't think it matters much overall here lol
More like a budding romance/friendship or attraction, yes.
0 0
Replying to Deulama4U • 28 days ago
EunSeol isnโ€™t the usual doormat and that is a good piece of news but she is a bit reckless in her investigation.…
I mean the noona romance is a side plot, I don't think it matters much overall here lol
1 7
Replying to GySgt213 • 28 days ago
I agree with sweetnothings. This is about the character and not the actress playing her. She is certainly a one-dimensional…
I definitely feel like it's a character/writing issue > acting issue at this point.
0 0
On Mouse • 29 days ago
Title Mouse Spoiler
My theories!

Ba-Reum is Jae-Hoon + the real serial killer - Yo-Han was innocent all along.
Hyun-Soo = Hong-Ju, she doesn't remember Du-Seok being her father.
Ba-Reum and Yo-Han are brothers (predicted this from episode 2 lol)
Han-Kook is likely dead. Ba-Reum has always been evil...
Seo-Jun dies at the end.
0 0
Replying to Leo • 29 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
racist pig!! go off yourself
You are not black ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to VRSUS • 29 days ago
Person Kim Soo Hyun
His remarks on Kim Yoo Jung, his past SNS posts gave it away.
What did he say about her?
0 0