Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Tia • 23 days ago
Title Mouse
I think it was meant to be weirdly funny. Unexpected/unintended humor, I laughed too when I saw it. πŸ˜‚
What I meant to say was absurd humor. I think you understood it well!
0 0
Replying to Dg457 • 24 days ago
Title Mouse
They really couldn't have found a better way to explain the missing evidence, aside from having a police officer…
I think it was meant to be weirdly funny. Unexpected/unintended humor, I laughed too when I saw it. πŸ˜‚
0 3
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 24 days ago
Wish she got more screen time while Haera got less
Really? Why? Do you think Jung-Sun was with someone else and had Eun-Seol? Because we know that Jung-Sun is her real mom.

Not too sure about Hae-Ra, though...
1 4
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 24 days ago
Wish she got more screen time while Haera got less
I'm neutral on the dad (Young-Hun), but he's cute with Jung-Sun. Jung-Sun is a sweetheart... I think Young-Hun might end up being a villain, though. πŸ˜”
1 6
Replying to Areum • 24 days ago
Age thing varies depending on the person’s character activities intention n many other things. I think ppl should…
Fair point lol, I can't disagree with that...
1 0
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 24 days ago
Wish she got more screen time while Haera got less
Damn right. πŸ’―

Yup, them and the Kangs πŸ˜‚ I like them too!
1 8
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 25 days ago
Wish she got more screen time while Haera got less
Exactly! Especially the dad... at least the brother has a chance, but everyone else can go to hell.

Right??? This is Jang Seo-Hee we're talking about! But maybe we'll see more of her later on...
1 10
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 25 days ago
Wish she got more screen time while Haera got less
Exactly! I also don't care much about Eun-Seol's family... okay the noona romance is cool, but I want more of Eun-Seol's justice campaign AND I want more Mi-Ran. Who's supposed to be the protagonist, but we barely know about her... smh. πŸ™„
1 12
Replying to oppa_ • 25 days ago
Hyun-Jae has a pedo simp enegry around him
I have no idea what they're doing with the ML honestly 😭 so we're both confused here!
1 0
Replying to scarfie • 25 days ago
Welcome to the new daily show. I am back because this one has different twist and not as bad as GL.
Yup!
1 0
Replying to johnnypishere • 25 days ago
hmm what if Seok Jin's mother is just another case of Jung Suk Hee from The First Man? what if someone in Cheongma…
Great theory, I hope you're right!

Mi-Ran is lowkey scary, but again, she's supposed to be cold/meticulous. She doesn't need to be screaming and shrieking, it's refreshing to me (Hae-Ra does that already lol.) Also she's a bad bitch and I love it πŸ˜‚ best dressed in this whole drama so far. SADLYYY, she has like 5 minutes of screen time and it's very annoying. That might be why.

LESS of Hae-Ra and the stupid "love triangle", please! πŸ’―
2 0
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 25 days ago
Wish she got more screen time while Haera got less
The fact that I keep skipping her scenes, which is like 60% of the episode, is driving me INSANE!!!

I quite literally don't care about this juvenile ass "love triangle" either 😭
1 14
Replying to Morallygrey07 • 25 days ago
It’s so nice to find someone who enjoyed A Graceful Liar, because I really enjoyed watching it too. Seol Jung…
I loved that the FL in AGL was morally grey/an anti-heroine. Now, the pacing and the ending let me down, but... it was a good follow-up to Queen's House. πŸ™‚β€β†•οΈ

I'm liking this one so far, but it feels mostly predictable. Maybe if there's more twists and focuses a bit less on the clichΓ© elements... we shall see.
1 0
On A Trap Called Desire • 25 days ago
Unfortunately, Ice Queen Mi-Ran is a bad bitch. What a great villain, I can't help but love her πŸ˜‚ Jang Seo-Hee is doing an amazing job playing her!
4 16
Replying to scarfie • 26 days ago
Welcome to the new daily show. I am back because this one has different twist and not as bad as GL.
I also loved A Graceful Liar lol
2 2
Replying to Peephole • 26 days ago
Sandeul is also gentle wind πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘I love how wild Kang Bark San was. He was peak entertainment 🀣🀣🀣…
I agree! A lot of people say he's over the top... like NO, he's just theatrical!!! 😭
1 0
Replying to oppa_ • 26 days ago
Hyun-Jae has a pedo simp enegry around him
Me too.

Not necessarily, I've watched several dramas where the ML didn't get the FL (usually, the ML is a villain in cases like these.)
0 2
Replying to oppa_ • 26 days ago
Hyun-Jae has a pedo simp enegry around him
I wouldn't go as far as calling him a pedo... also right now, Seok-Jin seems more like an indecisive simp. Hyun-Jae and Eun-Seol are just friends.
0 4