Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
But yeah... if this really is just a break to let things “calm down” (even though I highly doubt this is the right way to go about it), then fine I'll accept that. But if it turns into an excuse to re-edit things and strip stuff out?? I swear I will actually knock myself out and then hack gaga and viki both 😭
That’s exactly what’s confusing me though....TXN has been trending non-stop with people spiraling over every little thing, and if they’re delaying this show to let things “cool down,” I’m really not sure that’s the best approach. Isn’t that just going to make people even more restless and cause it to trend more? It doesn’t feel like cooling things down at all..it feels like they’re pouring gasoline on the fire. And let’s be real, those intense fans don’t have the patience we do… they’re going to go wild on Weibo.
As for the episode release, I remember she once said she wanted to drop the first 9 episodes all at once but couldn't make it happen, so I imagine trying to release 24 in one go would be even harder.
And honestly, I feel the same way about editing. I don’t have the patience to sit through something that’s been cut to pieces. I’ll say it plainly. I like seeing intimacy in my shows. It doesn’t have to be graphic or over the top, but if a story is meant to show love between two people, then let it show. If those scenes were filmed with care, I want them left in. Otherwise, what’s the point of calling it uncensored? The actors put so much into their work, it would be such a disservice to them.
I just really hope that if we do get a statement tomorrow, it doesn’t just talk about delays. I think we all deserve some clarity and, more importantly, a real reassurance that the final product won’t be stripped of the love it was supposed to have.
also… the official YouTube page removed their 3 upcoming videos, and Gaga took them down too. i’m thinking they’re waiting to give us a proper update tomorrow, but god i really hope this is all just some big misunderstanding because i seriously do not wanna wait 😩
the show is NOT getting banned. I know everything feels scary right now but it’s just getting postponed and it’s only for one week.
are they making cuts? Could be… probably.
do i love that? no. i hate it. i’m literally holding onto the ceiling by my fingertips.
but they’re doing it to protect the show and the cast. every decision is made to keep things safe and make sure we actually get to see it air. there is no ban, just a delay. a horrible, soul-crushing delay. but still... a delay LMAO.
KEEP SURVIVNG ON THE DRUGS https://x.com/mama_ziyu/status/1943630468806533440