Editorials
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I have this drama on my plan to watch. I was waiting until it finished, to then start watching. Now I'm debating if I should still watch or not :s
2 1
On Mouse • Mar 4, 2021
Title Mouse
The first episode was super intense and interesting, but the idea of a "criminal gene" is complete nonsense. They tried to back up the show's premise about psychopaths' behavior being explained by a genetic deficiency but failed to show it in a clear and unbiased way. Psychopathy is not synonymous with violence. I really hope they do better in the next episodes.
11 10
On Beyond Evil • Feb 22, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
Omg! The first two episodes have soooo much build-up and tension. I'm loving this. Normally you can tell from the start who is the good guy and who is the bad guy. Usually, the distinction is pretty obvious. Here, however, both parties clearly have some skeletons in the cupboard, and not only that, even after watching the ending of episode two, I still have my doubts about Lee Dong Shik. Hopefully, the drama is able to maintain the quality as it progresses. I can't wait for the next episodes.
4 0
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Feb 20, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth
Time travel genre is one of my favorites, when done well, of course. Solid first 2 episodes. Made me curious enough about what might happen next. Let's see how it develops. :)
7 0
Replying to Kaguya-sama: Love Is War • Aug 15, 2020
Title Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Replying to deleted comment
Some shoujo adaptations are not too far from the manga. They all follow more or less the same premises. It's not too hard to craft a continuous plot from start to end. Kaguya-sama on the other hand is full of stand alone situations that do not translate well in a 2 hour movie given the sheer number of "matches" going on between the 2 MCs. But alas maybe i just wanted bit more, or at least to see something more developed. I think the manga deserves it.
2 0
On Kaguya-sama: Love Is War • Aug 14, 2020
Title Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
This should have been a drama instead of a movie.
2 2
On Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku • Jul 26, 2020
Title Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku
I hate musicals. This was painful. Nothing happens and I'm never getting this time back.
4 1
Dojemi10 • Jul 18, 2020
Article Veteran Japanese Actor Miura Haruma Passes Away at 30
I saw the news a few hours ago and i'm still in complete shock. I haven't been able to process it yet. It doesn't feel real. I hope you're at peace.
1 0
On Miura Haruma • Jul 18, 2020
Person Miura Haruma
I'm in complete shock. I re-watched Kimi ni todoke just yesterday and I was looking for other things to watch when i saw the news. I hope you are at peace :(
6 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Jun 27, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I enjoyed every second of this drama. At first it felt like a repeat of Hotel Del Luna but as it progressed it was clear to me , that it was a better and improved version of it. It had everything Hotel Del Luna lacked, in my humble opinion.
12 0
Cherrybb • Mar 23, 2020
Article K-Dramas Based on Zodiac
You Who Came From The Stars and Goblin are among my fav dramas. I'm Libra with Pisces ascendant, so I guess it checks out XD
1 1
On Hyena • Mar 22, 2020
Title Hyena
I binged 10 episodes today. For once the romance is actually well done. It's always present without overpowering the plot. I'm enjoying the character development of both leads and i'm looking forward to the next episodes.
14 0
On Memorist • Mar 20, 2020
Title Memorist
Ok, i wasn't expecting such a turn of events xD Loving this so far, especially the FL. I can't wait for her character to be developed more.
11 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 18, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I think I enjoyed this way more than I thought i would. I'm going to miss them so much!
6 0
Seonsaeng • Dec 29, 2019
Article From Best Korea with Love: An Introduction to North Korean Dramas & Movies
Thank you so much for this detailed and amazing article! I'm currently watching Crash Landing on You and I'm loving the interesting depiction of life in North Korea. I was actually wondering how much of it was accurate . I might just try to watch a couple of NK movies to have a better idea of how north korean portray themselves.
3 9
On Crash Landing on You • Dec 29, 2019
Title Crash Landing on You
I find the setting of this drama really interesting. I like the little details about life in North Korea and I think i'll keep on watching just for that. That said, If it weren't for that aspect, I don't think I would keep watching. There is an interesting plot surrounding Ri Jung Hyuk and his brother, and even Yoon Se Ri with her greedy family. The problem is that everything is moving rather slowly. Nothing is really getting developed. Some snippets and hints here and there but nothing very substantial.
2 0
On Crash Landing on You • Dec 15, 2019
Title Crash Landing on You
Same writer as You Who Came from the Stars, it has my attention :D
4 1
On The Lies Within • Dec 2, 2019
Title The Lies Within
I truly enjoyed this drama. The characters and story were so compelling and heartbreaking. In part I'm frustrated too, but honestly, sometimes things don't go in the direction we want them to. Sometimes no matter how hard we try, we still fail and get let down by the ones who are meant to love and protect us. Sometimes it is impossible to make them see, even after losing everything that's dear.
13 1
L0V3E • Aug 15, 2019
Article What Takes the Reality Out of Korean Dramas? Part 3
This is why I have to adjust my settings before I start watching kdramas or jdramas. Same thing with telenovelas. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy them xD
2 0
Nymphadora • Jun 22, 2019
Article Guaranteed Tips For Coming Out of A Drama Slump
I'm going through one of these slumps right now, and it's not the first time it has happened either. What works for me, is to drop dramas completely. They will still be there when I feel like watching and I can pick up where I left off at a later time.
2 0

