Editorials
Replying to Ma Webre • Feb 26, 2019
Title The Flowers Filled the Palace and Missed the Time
See my post above with legal link.
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Feb 26, 2019
Title My Love Patzzi Spoiler
Hi. Do you remember the ending of this drama ? If so could you let me know who she ends up with since it's already…
It was an open end ;) but it was reasonable with the flow
0 7
Replying to Ma Webre • Feb 22, 2019
Title The Flowers Filled the Palace and Missed the Time
See my post above with legal link.
Where??
0 2
Replying to KRIS • Feb 14, 2019
Review Badarn Jai
ondramanice (search badaan jai)
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Alice • Feb 8, 2019
Title Ban Shu Legend
This drama is now being subbed here: https://productiveprocrastination.site/2019/02/08/ban-shu-legend-ep-1/
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Sowon Dilek • Feb 8, 2019
Review The Female Chief of the Shadow's King
The English subtitles of the film are not yet available.I saw the movie in the original language.If I find an…
Thank you
0 1
On Trap • Feb 4, 2019
Title Trap
Lee So Jin long time no see, I hope this dram will be a great come back
1 0
Sowon Dilek • Feb 2, 2019
Review The Female Chief of the Shadow's King
Where did u watch it???
0 5
On A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love • Jan 31, 2019
Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
I am loving it, it contains all elements.. Hope it doesn't go down hill and keep up
4 0
On Hwang Jung Eum • Jan 25, 2019
Person Hwang Jung Eum
My favorite actress, happy birthday.... I wish this year would be a marvelous year 4 u
3 0
Replying to An55mv returns • Jan 24, 2019
Title Emperors and Me
Important news!! The official website has declared that tomorrow it will upload English subtitles for the drama!…
Wow thank you
1 0
On Emperors and Me • Jan 20, 2019
Title Emperors and Me
I am waiting <3
0 0
On Doctor Prisoner • Jan 17, 2019
Title Doctor Prisoner
I am excited
0 0
On Tamaki Hiroshi • Jan 14, 2019
Person Tamaki Hiroshi
Happy Birthday. He is soooooooo handsome and attractive
0 0
Replying to MiraiL • Jan 14, 2019
Person Tamaki Hiroshi
He's getting married
To whom???
0 0
On Watashi no Ojisan: Wataoji • Jan 14, 2019
Title Watashi no Ojisan: Wataoji
Can't wait for the subs <3
0 0
On Haechi • Jan 13, 2019
Title Haechi
Jung ll Woo will act again, can't wait. Go Ah Ra is also there <3
1 0
Ankita • Jan 13, 2019
Article A Quick Guide to 2019 Kdramas!
Thx great article, I liked ur short summary for each drama. It gives the main idea without going through a lot of lines
4 0
On Mistress • Jan 13, 2019
Title Mistress
I am excited for this
0 0
On Ame ga Furu to Kimi wa Yasashii • Jan 10, 2019
Title Ame ga Furu to Kimi wa Yasashii
Is it Subbed????
0 0

1
