Editorials
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • May 23, 2019
Title Bangkok Vampire Spoiler
It's raining supernatural at nekoland ^^https://nekomeowmeow.com/bangkokvampire/
The site is down, when will it work???
0 0
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • May 23, 2019
Title Bangkok Vampire
It's raining supernatural at nekoland ^^https://nekomeowmeow.com/bangkokvampire/
Yaaaaay, thank you
0 0
Replying to iambulletproof • May 17, 2019
Title The Ambiguous Focus Spoiler
i was hesitant to watch this one because of some unhappy opinions. I gather some courage and decided to watch…
Where did u watch it
0 2
On Ame ga Furu to Kimi wa Yasashii • May 17, 2019
Title Ame ga Furu to Kimi wa Yasashii
Not yet, frustrated
0 0
Replying to abdul latif madesu • May 17, 2019
Title Princess Silver
hi sub is available in https://subscene.com/subtitles/princess-silver-2019
It is indo subs?!
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Apr 18, 2019
Title Chase
Was it Subbed???
Oh thank you
1 1
On In Hand • Apr 4, 2019
Title In Hand
Yampi, I am excited
2 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Apr 2, 2019
Title You Always Haunt My Heart
I have the same exact opinion, do u know of some similar dramas?
I have heard a lot about Last Friends but didn't start it yet, I have watched Le Jun Kai... Thank you :*
0 0
On Double Fantasy • Apr 2, 2019
Title Double Fantasy
Did it get Subbed???
0 1
On Anata ni wa Kaeru Ie ga Aru • Apr 2, 2019
Title Anata ni wa Kaeru Ie ga Aru
Waiting for the subs
1 0
Replying to horsepen • Apr 2, 2019
Title Chase
The plagiarism thing must've ended already cus I've watched until the ending and season 2 is currently airing.…
Was it Subbed???
0 5
On Bangkok Vampire • Apr 2, 2019
Title Bangkok Vampire
Related to vampire, I am in definitely
3 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Mar 29, 2019
Title You Always Haunt My Heart
#SORRYNOTSORRY But I love me a dark romance lol I find them to be more compelling and entertaining than just a…
I have the same exact opinion, do u know of some similar dramas?
1 2
Replying to beestyng • Mar 29, 2019
Title Anata ni wa Kaeru Ie ga Aru
I wish someone would sub this one. Very interesting story line.
Me too
0 0
On Pushing Hands • Mar 29, 2019
Title Pushing Hands
Jerry Jia, I must watch it
1 0
On Vietnam no Hikari • Mar 21, 2019
Title Vietnam no Hikari
So excited to watch, waiting for it to air ad be subbed
0 0
On The Female Chief of the Shadow's King • Mar 21, 2019
Title The Female Chief of the Shadow's King
Can't find the subs
1 1
Replying to KAPP70 • Mar 8, 2019
Title The Stand-in
It's been subbed on Amazon Prime.
Wooooow, then if I wait some more it will be in other sites, thx
0 1
Replying to Ansel Lao • Mar 8, 2019
Title Game Rai Game Rak Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8qGrR8CNdo
Thank u a lot, but could u put under a spoiler cuz not to be removed from utube
0 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Mar 1, 2019
Title My Love Patzzi Spoiler
Hi. Do you remember the ending of this drama ? If so could you let me know who she ends up with since it's already…
Yeah, she did but in the end when she is face by the other guy, it seems like she may be with him too. U won't regret it, it was great drama
1 5

1