Editorials
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Dec 18, 2018
Title Jidai wo Tsukutta Otoko Aku Yu Monogatari Spoiler
is it subbed ??
Thx a lot, pls put it under spoiler tag so it won't be removed, thx again
0 0
Replying to Paradoxchild01 • Dec 17, 2018
Title Hello Monster
I am sad to say that none of the recommendations for this show are anywhere as good. Gap Dong is the closet to…
looks like I will start with it
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Dec 13, 2018
Title Mia 2018
How was it? Is it better than the older version, I didn't watch both
From what u've said looks like it was removed???
1 0
On Look Mai Klai Ton • Dec 11, 2018
Title Look Mai Klai Ton
Subbs anyone????
0 0
Replying to Azalae • Dec 11, 2018
Title Ngao Asoke
Do you know where to watch it ? I know that it is on alwaysmeena, but we can't even see the faces nor expressions…
I don't think u will find better version
1 1
KRIS • Dec 11, 2018
Review Badarn Jai
Where did u watch it??
0 0
Replying to bojinator • Dec 9, 2018
Title Die Sterntaler
IT"S A TRAPPPPP DO NOT WATCH. YOU WILL LOVE YONG XIU, but he gives her up in the end
Where did u watch it? Was it Subbed?
0 0
Replying to Christine The Wallflower • Dec 8, 2018
Person Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak
I love this actor! But why do they always cast him as a cheater?
But it totally suits him, he is a great actor, it brings out his charisma
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Dec 8, 2018
Title Mia 2018
How was it? Is it better than the older version, I didn't watch both
Wow thank u for the info, I am still watching the original one and I really want to kill the husband
0 0
On Zhang Xin Yi • Dec 7, 2018
Person Zhang Xin Yi
Wooooow she married her costar, they are soooooooo compatible. They are OTP <3
1 0
On A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love • Dec 7, 2018
Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
My genre can't wait for it to begin
2 0
Replying to Levichan • Dec 7, 2018
Title Anego
Hi, where did you watch it?
U r welcome ^^
0 0
Replying to Levichan • Dec 7, 2018
Title Anego Spoiler
Hi, where did you watch it?
Drama cool
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Dec 3, 2018
Person Kane Theeradej Wongpuapan
Is it good?
I will give it a try
1 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Dec 3, 2018
Title Hua Jai Chocolate
Not as good as Rak Rae..
Are they alike?
0 0
Replying to Lexuhry • Dec 3, 2018
Person Kane Theeradej Wongpuapan
Just started watching Mee Piang Rak and Ken is dreamy as ever. He is by far my favorite Thai actor hands down,…
Is it good?
0 0
On Kane Theeradej Wongpuapan • Dec 3, 2018
Person Kane Theeradej Wongpuapan
My favourite and my reason to start Thai dramas, Happy Birthday <3
3 0
Replying to GiaGia • Nov 28, 2018
Title The Journey
Has anyone heard about season 3?
I really wish if they can make it with same actors
0 0
On The Eternal Love Season 3 • Nov 28, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
Sooooo excited ^^
0 0
Replying to Rang Tawan • Nov 22, 2018
Title Rang Tawan
Replying to deleted comment
Yeah, it's better to msg ppl than post it like this
1 0

1