Editorials
On Hayami Mokomichi • Aug 10, 2017
Person Hayami Mokomichi
Happy birthday ^^ hope to see this year in more main leads drama
0 0
On Go Ah Sung • Aug 10, 2017
Person Go Ah Sung
Happy birthday
0 0
On Ahn Hyung Sub • Aug 10, 2017
Person Ahn Hyung Sub
happy birthday
0 0
On Punjan Prama Imanothai • Aug 10, 2017
Person Punjan Prama Imanothai
happy birthday ^^
1 0
Replying to rainruma • Aug 9, 2017
Person Namwaan Kannaporn Puanthong
She needs to get a main role ... she's prettier, cuter and a lot more talented than most of the actresses…
True , so pretty
0 0
Replying to Jen • Aug 9, 2017
Title Cubic Spoiler
Okay so it's 6am and i stayed up all night to finish the last 4 episodes. All i can say is I LOVED IT. 8.5…
Really loved ur review , I hoped that I saw it earlier
0 0
On Cubic • Aug 9, 2017
Title Cubic
Looooooove the drama , I've read many negative comments about , so I've delayed watching it for long time . Suddenly I had the urge to know why is it bad ... but I was addicted . The plot is wonderful , the female lead is so charming with her beautiful smile and cleverness she was different from most characters I've seen in dramas . The male lead at the beginning I got annoyed but then I was mesmerized by him
13 1
Replying to Panda • Aug 8, 2017
Title Family's Honor
Giving it a 9
Loved it and almost all the couples had perfect story line
if panda says so , it must be worth it
1 0
On Hai Ming • Aug 7, 2017
Person Hai Ming
Happy birthday
0 0
On Hirata Rikako • Aug 7, 2017
Person Hirata Rikako
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to Zig • Aug 6, 2017
Title Cubic
This drama is a disgrace to its original best selling book. The author is not your typical romance novel writer.…
What is the name of the novel ? Is it available in English ?
0 0
On Baek Seo Yi • Aug 3, 2017
Person Baek Seo Yi
HBD
0 0
On Master's Sun • Aug 3, 2017
Title Master's Sun
Loved the drama
2 0
Replying to titisi • Aug 1, 2017
Title Love Hunting
ahh my brain cells
Is there some sequence for watching?
0 0
On Love Hunting • Aug 1, 2017
Title Love Hunting
Is there a sequence for watching? ??
1 1
On Jang Hyun Sung • Jul 31, 2017
Person Jang Hyun Sung
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to Esther • Jul 31, 2017
Title Signal
I cant wait for SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there going to be season 2???
0 0
Replying to dramaconnoisseur • Jul 28, 2017
Title Prosecutor Princess
I love her style!
Me too
0 0
Ambitious_96 • Jul 28, 2017
Article 3 Unpopular Dramas That I Liked
Totally true , I have watched both ( my heart twinkle twinkle ) and ( prosecutor princess) and it was amaaaaaazing. Going to give ugly alert a try
0 0
Replying to Tavi • Jul 28, 2017
Title Prosecutor Princess
I'm watching this right now and it's so good!
Ikr , I don't know why there sre so many negative comments , it was in my PTW list for long time , and I was hesitating to watch due to all the comments. At last I mustered my courage and gave it a try , it is enjoyably
4 0

1
