Details

  • Last Online: Oct 26, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Doctor Stranger • Sep 2, 2017
I have postponed it for a long time , today I gave it a try , what a blast !!!!!
Wooooooow
I got hooked one episode after another , now I am on episode 4 so till now it's amazing , I don't know why there are negative comments here
0 0
Replying to LinLi • Sep 1, 2017
Person Tan Ai Chen
She the cutest actress ever, really love every grandma role she ever played.
Totally agree
0 0
Replying to Otps4Life • Sep 1, 2017
What's this about..Anyhow look's exciting:D
Did u watch it ?
0 0
Replying to Ceki • Sep 1, 2017
LOL the synopsis is basically the drama's plot in full.
Did u watch it ? How was it ?
0 0
Replying to Hugz_4_mE • Sep 1, 2017
Person Lee Wei
Whhoah hes sexy..just finished hi my sweetheart, and he was just do good in that drama. Can someone tell me wherr…
From ur comment , I think I am going to watch Hi my sweetheart after Bull Fighting
0 0
Replying to BurningBoiceM • Sep 1, 2017
Person Lee Wei
Im watching bull fighting now and seriously im fangirling over him more than Mike himself! >.<
Me too , he is soooooo handsome
1 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Sep 1, 2017
Person Mike He
He looks like he could be brothers with Lee Min Ho xD
IKR
0 0
On The King of Dramas • Aug 31, 2017
One of the fabulous incredible magnificent dramas out there , the laughter is undeniable non stop , toll ur heart burst ... u won't regret , Recommend
6 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Aug 31, 2017
Where can I watch it with eng sub ????
Yeah , I started watching it immediately, couldn't wait
1 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Aug 31, 2017
Title Ngao Ruk Luang Jai Spoiler
Where can I watch it with eng sub ????
What is this ? Is it a download link ? Cuz when I open it , it is Pdf
0 0