Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 63 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award12 Big Brain Award1
Replying to theviewer • Mar 3, 2022
Definitely agree with the sizzling chemistry between the original Yu Shin and chatacher Sa Pi Young. And the new…
It was great. Really, almost like a full live theatre show.
1 0
Replying to Love movies • Mar 3, 2022
Very funny! I liked what you said! Space aliens. They are already that. The wonder Lee Tae Gon and Sung Hoon left…
Me too, I think 20 mins is enough to see where it's going and am going to drop it.
0 0
Replying to Diva70 • Mar 3, 2022
The storyline is so awful I haven’t even paid any attention to the osts. The actors are doing the job they were…
Well said. It's all I feared judging from the first half of the first episode. I liked the earlier seasons for their realism but full blown makjang also taints the first 2 seasons. It was a wise desicion for the three actors who dropped off. They saw this would take a turn for the worst.
1 0
Replying to Kathryn Norland • Mar 3, 2022
The replacement is still very good and I have seen her in plenty of makjang's. Kim Bo Yun I will always love because…
I don't think they swapped her out, I think she chose to stay out since it was clear her role could only go from ridiculous to worse. I love her stylishness and coolness, I hope she gets some serious bad ass heroic support roles.I think she didn't want to sink in deeper into the mud bath that seems to be Season 3.
1 0
Lilac • Feb 27, 2022
I like this a lot. She's been great in every role I've seen her in. An intelligent actress that can't be praised too much. She's also had great chemistry with all the male leads she played with and that's quite rare in dramaland.
5 2
Scene Quotes • Feb 27, 2022
Good list, bc healthy relationships are surprisingly hard to find. In Descendants of the Sun, it was disturbing how the FL was constantly weighing her future career prospects against love, imo. In Oh My Venus, ML was pretty fatphobic all in all, or the drama overall was ambivalent in that respect (body positivity vs. fatphobia).
2 1
Replying to Harsh Vardhan • Feb 24, 2022
can someone explain me how Eun Ha step sister dad is actually Eun Ha's dad ??like Eun Ha mother died when Eun…
haha, ain't that true. Can't be sister, must be stepsister. And the "sister" is such a person that she would be making a big deal out of them not being real sisters.
0 0
Replying to roddib • Feb 23, 2022
Title My Mister
I'm not going to say this drama is slow and boring because I will be attacked. Fervently. But still. Been trying…
Moral problems to think about, for me the biggest issue is the son sent away from home. Seems like a very cruel thing to do.
0 1
On My Mister • Feb 23, 2022
Title My Mister
I'm not going to say this drama is slow and boring because I will be attacked. Fervently. But still. Been trying to finish this for some 6 months because I honestly wanted to give it a chance. Honestly, really, truly, tried to like it. I liked Kwon Nara most, she brings some interesting change to the walking in the night streets, waiting for the subway, sitting and drinking and not talking, being suffocated at work. There are good moments like when Dong Hoon visits his colleague (temporarily monk) at his monastery. I do understand all the characters and their decisions, affairs/love life and not getting divorced bc of the son, and so on. It's life as is. But overall the slowness and emptiness doesn't strike me as cinematic or artistically driven. Pls don't attack people with different opinions. It's just that your culture and background and religion and viewing experiences may well be different from mine. Therefore differences in opinions and tastes are to be respected.
6 4
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Feb 23, 2022
This is just fluff to pass the time. Okayish in the beginning - Ahn Jae Hyun has some body language! But after 10th episode it's just flashbacks after flashbacks, looping and repetitive. Fast forwarded most of the last 6 episodes. Park So Dam is a very good and a lovely natural actress. Hope she gets more serious roles. I didn't get the rest of the casting, especially Jung Il Woo. Kinda not ML material imo. Second lead couple story is cringey as. Second FL just very annoying and emptyheaded. The secretary was interesting in the beginning, but all comedic possibilities there went missing after 6 episodes. In the beginning, 8.0, ended with 7.5.
4 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Feb 21, 2022
Don't count me in as the "vast majority of us here" because I don't agree with you. I'll paraphrase what I said…
K-drama and J-drama are so different. Can't watch ther latter. Let's say "asian drama" is a non-concept like "rock music". You do understand the point being huge genre differences. One would hope. Like for me, Stranger 2 was boring as hell, but it's good to add "for me". People do have different opinions. Alice in Borderland is too awful for words - for me.
1 1
Replying to 7537555 • Feb 20, 2022
Should have just ended up at episode 13felt conclusive at that point lol
I agree. I think every episode of Vagabond is better than any James Bond film hahaha. But really, it's so good in terms of action and fun, not a single boring moment. Also politically more weighty than any western action series.
0 0