Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to Nournou • 6 days ago
I just saw a spoiler saying he won’t know she is from shen family and his ex fiancée until she gives birth…
I think that’s what happens in the novel I sure hope it’s wayyy before that here in the drama
2 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 6 days ago
I support Jin Qi's marriage decree. What else can the guy do to win his girl? It is obvious that the scriptwriter…
I wholeheartedly agreeee😭😭 writers been trolling Jinqi like *he’s* the second lead. Bro got no coincidental save, no catch her fall, no arrived at the right time nothing!

He actually did everything right, waited patiently through months didn’t approach too much, took care of from behind, and then

He arrives to her singing w Han

Bro.
7 1
Replying to Ifa • 6 days ago
I’m nervous to start episode 25. Here I am just contemplating whether to watch episode 25 now or tomorrow with…
Yeah he do be doing crazy 🥲
5 2
Replying to Jenny • 6 days ago
Until now I only used to feel sorry for lanxiang but now I'm feeling sorry for jinqi too. His family is full of…
His sibling and maids are his only hope 😂😂😂 later lanxiang too lol
5 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 6 days ago
Her entire lack of awareness or let’s say interest/reciprocation is totally understandable and acc to character,…
Very true, we can only sit here nd accept it cause we know it s a romance. There’s only a fine line for it to become horror for one’s life, when their independence is caged in.

Also, me too, I’ve really been enjoying the autonomy of women and women oriented way the story moves, can’t wait for more.
1 0
Replying to widyalpacaRJKOYA • 6 days ago
I just feel sad that LJQ didnt meet Lanxiang in Yangzhou, I feel sorry for him. Idk if Lanxiang in the future…
I agree, he tried a lot, put in a lot of effort, it just kept failing or going unacknowledged poor jinqi
0 0
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
Bro, I’m so happy for all the maids in the Lin household now bwahhaha no more fearing which crazy girlie will take over. It’s their own lanxiang yayyyy
16 0
Replying to FrankieD • 6 days ago
Scholar Han didn’t need to hear the decree to know what it was and that’s why he hesitated in kneeling. Aiyoo!!🥹
Honestly it was heartbreaking 😫😫
0 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 6 days ago
Furong’s misfortune..,
Sigh it’s all a series of back to back dethroning and taking families out 🥲
0 0
Replying to ItsBRN • 6 days ago
People are flawed; no one is perfect. I think it’s commendable that the story shows us flawed, imperfect characters;…
+1 to this
2 0
Replying to FrankieD • 6 days ago
Ep 26 is out. Currently watching. There must be an Icebox where my heart used to be cos i watched the 2ml crying…
I teared up. They really did him smackety smack, oooof
1 0
Replying to LivV • 6 days ago
Cost of those dimples: 3 weeping clans
Guys staaahppppp 😭😭😂😂
1 0
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
I came here with a sad heart after ep25 and the comment section killing me with all the humour lol everyone do be fainting.. sigh.

Well, I’m sat for the angsty romance, let’s goooo
9 0
Replying to XiaoNuwang • 6 days ago
My favorite part:"There's a ghost inside the chest. There's a ghost inside the chest."
😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Omega17 • 6 days ago
Oh the story is going to be delicious. I can’t wait. I can only hope that grandpa Lin lives long enough to discover…
Omg that will be epic, please let them find out bwahhaha
1 0
Replying to redshoe1000 • 7 days ago
EVERY MORNING! I wake up and mentally calculate how long I have to wait to watch the new episodes and then spend…
Sameeeeeeee.
0 0
Replying to QAS • 7 days ago
The Master does not acknowledge the servant. I expected Lin to walk past her. I thought his assistants might recognize…
Yeahhh I expected jiugao or nanke but no sadly
1 0
Replying to Rahimah Suarez • 7 days ago
The vibe I sensed were like brother and sister. Not a couple.
Now that you mention it, they actually would work really well as siblings. Let’s go for that.😂
0 0