Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2016
Replying to Yue Rong • 7 days ago
Not able to complete ep 24. I'm here after watching the first 20 mins. Poor Jinqi 😭😭
I knowwww, my heart. Lanxiang and han truly torturing jinqi with their domesticity huhuhuhuhu
2 0
Replying to 44London • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Hang on. Wasn't the prince assassinated on stage? Oh, I see. So the plan was made with the Prince's approval and…
Yep, the guy that vomitted, most probably..or somewhere around that. Hehehehe
1 2
Replying to Zizi • 7 days ago
So crown prince found out what that duke's daughter did to FL and arranged a marriage for Jinqi and lanxiang.…
Bro, I hope that’s the case. That was I can still argue for jinqi green forest agenda lol
1 1
Replying to Kate • 7 days ago
if the employer is Liu Xue Yi - I am ready 🔥
Oh dear no lies found 😂😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • 7 days ago
ML come the rescue for the FL, he even risk himself while on duty but the FL already outside the gate and ML turn…
I swear I gawked at Han & furlong just casually singing and taking her away while just seconds ago she was escaping guards looooooool bro
2 0
Replying to jiyaa • 7 days ago
waiting for their first kiss 😅😅😁
It seems sooo faaaaaar awayyyyyyy
4 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 7 days ago
I think Lu just has a clear idea of how stupid and selfish Lin fam really is 😂😂😂😂
Absolutely. I thought it was just political decision back then, but his actions ever since have been so spineless blehhhhhh
2 0
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
You know after ep 23, I really feeel this drama would hit a class apart different when binged back to back cause your emotions regarding all the maids and every character would be intense and to see them appearing once more would really get you to appreciate the writing more.

Waiting and watching every episode, kind of dilutes that intensity and right now my mind has got me rushing for the romance and I think I can’t appreciate other things enough. Sigh.

I wish I had watched this together, once it has ended. Really really good writing though, so far.
8 0
Replying to MotherOfDragons • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
why master Lu hates Lin grandfather? is there any past connection between them and Shen family?
I think Lu just has a clear idea of how stupid and selfish Lin fam really is 😂😂😂😂
1 2
Replying to widyalpacaRJKOYA • 7 days ago
I just feel sad that LJQ didnt meet Lanxiang in Yangzhou, I feel sorry for him. Idk if Lanxiang in the future…
Of course, I’m sure they’ll reconcile and she’ll get to know, but still
1 4
Replying to leadtheprotection • 7 days ago
I just started ep 24 but had to rush here to rant on how i really really hate what the show has done to jier...once…
Yeahhhhh jinqi not recognising her felt out of character for me. I was hoping atleast jiugao or nanke but noooo. Disappointed, sigh

Edit - you know, I do feel I’ve put jinqi on a pedestal here.. sigh.
2 2
Replying to Swizzleberry • 7 days ago
Han needs to stop singing and start studying fr
He’s creating a havoc for jinqi aiyaaahhhh, honestly a valid, good rival for jinqi tbh
1 1
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Ahhh what a ride ep 24 was. Okay so my delulu want is that, crown prince being safe after jinqi got him out, is like bro why you got girlies fighting for you, that Zheng girl is bananas, you go get the commoner girl and he goes ahead and grants a marriage decree and jinqi is like…uhhh this is not the time but also, Han bro is tooose to getting her, so why not and goes ahead accepting the decree and so he still greeen? Ahahahahha idk this probably won’t be the case, since everyone is saying he asks for the decree.

Honestly, ep 24 kinda makes me sad for jinqi cause honestly I’d genuinely accept lanxiang and Han together. Obviously we can say that they will ave trouble coming given lanxiangs background yada yada, but it feels like lanxiang is able to accept Han and let him close a lot, sigh.

Jinqi ah jinqiiiiu otteokhaeeee!
1 0
Replying to XiaoQing • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Love a female lead who plans and takes her sweet revenge against a b*tch haha. The crown prince who was shot must…
Yeahhhh initially I was like bro why you going to troubles door, but this was clever enough and I’m hoping the prince granting this marriage first somehow and it’s not jinqi that’s asks for it first hehehehe, that way my heart will be less troubled hehehehe
1 0
Replying to widyalpacaRJKOYA • 7 days ago
I just feel sad that LJQ didnt meet Lanxiang in Yangzhou, I feel sorry for him. Idk if Lanxiang in the future…
Yeah I genuinely wish they’d met in Yangzhou, atleast let lanxiang have an inkling why Zheng girlie is behind her and it is not without reason from jinqi’s feels to you
2 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 7 days ago
I think the second kidnapping happened too quickly for her to even process and think it was aimed for her. She…
True, in case she did react quickly and ended up avoiding it, we’d have accepted it naturally attributing it to her quick thinking. I think both are plausible reasonings hehe
1 1
Replying to anya • 7 days ago
We either have kind , hardworking women or downright psychotic lunatics there is no in between in this drama lol
I think it is often extremes when it comes to stories/movies. Unlike reality
1 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • 7 days ago
EP 23going to ignore details like "how did she find and change into commoner clothes so quickly" and exit…
For things like commoner clothes, i always fill it up in my own imagination like that maid xiaopo, would've helped her with the clothes.. lol
8 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 7 days ago
Iffff my girl lanxiang gets a break first
Ohhhtruee😂😂😂😂 so it’s us, audience who didn’t get a break (actually not that we want one rn)
1 0