News
On Aiba Masaki • Dec 24, 2015
Person Aiba Masaki
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Jang Hyuk • Dec 20, 2015
Person Jang Hyuk
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Mike Angelo • Dec 19, 2015
Person Mike Angelo
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Kiss Me • Dec 11, 2015
Title Kiss Me
I have to say out of all the versions I love the second Male lead in this one the most, I'm seriously rooting for him at times!
7 0
On Choi Min Ho • Dec 9, 2015
Person Choi Min Ho
Happy Birthday
0 0
Hasumi17 • Nov 30, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Love Me if You Dare
Great article. I'm already addicted to this drama. I have to go back and watch previous episodes in-between waiting for the current episodes being subbed.
1 0
Ceki • Oct 15, 2015
Article Top 15 Asian Films to Watch Before You Die
I've seen them all and they're great movies! Thank you for the list.
2 0
On Ko Chang Seok • Oct 13, 2015
Person Ko Chang Seok
Happy Birthday
0 0
Wiam Najjar • Oct 9, 2015
Article Charismatic Killers in Korean Dramas and Films: Part 3
Jung Woo Sung plays an awesome killer!!! Loved him in Cold Eyes! Guns and Talks was such a cute movie, sounds weird saying that about a movie about killers. I loved T.O.P in Iris so much I was rooting for him!
1 0
On Ikuta Toma • Oct 7, 2015
Person Ikuta Toma
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 3, 2015
Article Find out who won in the recent Candy Subscription box contest!
My favorite is Haribo's Ginger Lemon chews! They're sweet, sour and a little spicy all @ the same time.
0 0
On Ha Ha • Aug 20, 2015
Person Ha Ha
Happy Birthday Oppa
0 0
On G-Dragon • Aug 18, 2015
Person G-Dragon
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Kim Sang Joong • Aug 6, 2015
Person Kim Sang Joong
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Ito Hideaki • Aug 3, 2015
Person Ito Hideaki
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Akiyama Yoshihiro • Jul 29, 2015
Person Akiyama Yoshihiro
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Zo In Sung • Jul 28, 2015
Person Zo In Sung
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Fujiki Naohito • Jul 19, 2015
Person Fujiki Naohito
Happy Birthday
0 0
Replying to wsa67 • Jul 15, 2015
Title Natural Burials
anyone know where I can watch this???
Thank you so much!
2 0
On Lee Kwang Soo • Jul 14, 2015
Person Lee Kwang Soo
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
1