News
On Miura Haruma • Apr 5, 2015
Person Miura Haruma
Happy birthday
0 0
On Kim Jae Uck • Apr 3, 2015
Person Kim Jae Uck
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Cha Tae Hyun • Mar 25, 2015
Person Cha Tae Hyun
Happy birthday hyung!
0 0
purplenette • Mar 23, 2015
Article In The Know with Purplenette
The Girl Who Sees Scents, I'm going to give it a try. The Lover, I'm definitely watching ( the trailer was awesome!). Falling for Innocence, Let's Eat 2 and Welcome to Our House are also going on my PTW.
1 0
On Jung Woo Sung • Mar 21, 2015
Person Jung Woo Sung
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Daito Shunsuke • Mar 13, 2015
Person Daito Shunsuke
Happy birthday!
0 0
momo_o_kudasai • Mar 11, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Date
I love Higashida Anne in this show. Her facial expressions are awesome, love the "duck" face.
0 0
On Chiba Yudai • Mar 9, 2015
Person Chiba Yudai
Happy Birthday!
0 0
Lizardosity • Mar 9, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Ouroboros
I am really enjoying this show but I have to say my favorite scenes are when the 2 of them are together.
0 0
On Choi Min Soo • Mar 6, 2015
Person Choi Min Soo
Happy birthday
0 0
On Eric Mun • Feb 16, 2015
Person Eric Mun
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love? • Feb 15, 2015
Title Dating: What's It Like To Be In Love?
This is so cute!! I hope the rest is as good as the first episode.
0 0
Combo • Feb 5, 2015
Article Kdrama Cosplay - Secret Tips
OMG, these will be a great inexpensive costume for Halloween!! Thanks for th e ideas!
1 0
On Katori Shingo • Jan 31, 2015
Person Katori Shingo
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Hyde • Jan 29, 2015
Person Hyde
Happy birthday!!
0 0
On Andy • Jan 21, 2015
Person Andy
Happy birthday!!
0 0
On K. Will • Dec 30, 2014
Person K. Will
Happy birthday
0 0
On Aiba Masaki • Dec 24, 2014
Person Aiba Masaki
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Jang Hyuk • Dec 20, 2014
Person Jang Hyuk
Happy birthday!!
0 0
On Inagaki Goro • Dec 8, 2014
Person Inagaki Goro
Happy birthday!
0 0
1
