News
On A Dynamite Family • Dec 3, 2014
Title A Dynamite Family
This looks awesome!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 3, 2014
Article [Closed][Giveaway] Win some awesome Korea/Japan/Kpop inspired books!
Korean for begginers...That would be a great Christmas gift!
0 0
On Park Chan Yeol • Nov 28, 2014
Person Park Chan Yeol
Happy birthday
0 0
On Asano Tadanobu • Nov 27, 2014
Person Asano Tadanobu
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Hongo Kanata • Nov 15, 2014
Person Hongo Kanata
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Kimura Takuya • Nov 13, 2014
Person Kimura Takuya
Happy Birthday!!!
1 0
angelitocurioso • Nov 13, 2014
Article Absolute Boyfriend: How to Create One
It's Oh Ji Ho in Couple or Trouble for me. Really fun artical!
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Nov 11, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Bad Guys
You didn't know who Park Hae Jin was?!?! Shame on you ( just kidding). He's the main reason I started watching this show and I am so glad. The action, mystery, bits of comedy and eye candy make it perfect for me.
3 2
On G.O • Nov 6, 2014
Person G.O
Happy Birthday
0 0
On T.O.P • Nov 4, 2014
Person T.O.P
Happy Birthday!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 30, 2014
Article [CLOSED][Giveaway] Win a free month of a Japanese candy subscription box!
My favorite candies are: Kasugai lychee gummies and Ting Ting ginger chews. Favorite drink is Ramune lychee soda.
0 0
On Ikuta Toma • Oct 8, 2014
Person Ikuta Toma
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Kim Jong Min • Sep 24, 2014
Person Kim Jong Min
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Godfrey Gao • Sep 22, 2014
Person Godfrey Gao
Happy birthday
0 0
Badass Bunny • Sep 12, 2014
Article Stalker's Guide to Kang Dong Won
Love your artical. Kang Don Won is one of my favorite actors, so far I've liked everything I"be seen him in. Try Voice of A Murderer, you never actually see him in this movie but just with his voice his acting was great.
0 1
Replying to wsa67 • Sep 12, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa
Soon, so very soon! I'm gonna do a happy dance!
Sorry I don't know actual time, just know it's today or tonight actually depending on where you're at.
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa • Sep 12, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa
Soon, so very soon! I'm gonna do a happy dance!
0 3
Cheer • Sep 10, 2014
Article Blade Man is ready for its Premiere
Ok, I'm going to have to give this one a try.
0 0
On Time Spiral • Aug 31, 2014
Title Time Spiral
Subbed or raw I'm watching this for my Gackt!!!!!
4 0
Replying to wsa67 • Aug 29, 2014
Title Sealed with a Kiss
I have to say that I am now going to drama stalk Lay Hawick, he's an amazing actor. This was a great drama. I…
I've started watching it. Marathoner 13 episodes so far and loving it.
0 0
1