janbryan:

I actually read an interview with the 2 Moons director that Season 2 would have slight changes from the actual novel. He also acknowledged that more acting workshops are needed.

yeap, I also read the same thing but can't remember where. They said that they wanted to do some changes in the story because the first season was too focused on the novel and didn't looked like a series, and about the acting, because they knew that it was the most criticized theme of 1st season.

vaberella:
1. KissAsian?! Bah, Kissasian people don't count. Those are chronic posters.  I've seen the same ones on Soompi.  I've seen MingKit have a varied group across the board.  I spend way too much time on youtube watching videos from MVs, to the show videos, to Wattpad fanfics, KissAsian and Soompi threads. I have way too much time on my hands.  :D

Yeah I know kissasian isn't the best reference but that's the other website I've checked, and read some other comments around the internet, but that's it, sorry.

vaberella:
I think I'm going to have send some ideas...I just need to know where to send them and in what language. :D

Don't they have a twitter account or something?!?!? Every time Tailand broadcast a series, usually show a twitter and/or facebook account of it, I don't know about 2 Moons thou. In english should be fine, I think...

They have a twitter account @2Moonstheseries but it seems inactive. Or just dm directly the production @MotiveVillage or the producers @bdmotive and @toeipunch

Just_Me_Now:

yeap, I also read the same thing but can't remember where. They said that they wanted to do some changes in the story because the first season was too focused on the novel and didn't looked like a series, and about the acting, because they knew that it was the most criticized theme of 1st season.

We have entry point people...yes, yes, yes, yes...that's what we need! 

It didn't look like a series.  The novel was also poorly written.  Had the novel been written like Love Sick, Advance Bravely, A Round Trip to Love or something well written of that nature --- or I can't say anything there SOTUS.  Then I would say, by all means. But 2 Moons, was a poorly written book, that had a fan base, because 1) the writer capitalized on what was popular at the time, 2) producers producers/managers/companies know that they have fangirls/boys fujoshi pirahnas on the new or cute boys kissing. And we did/do. 

Then we criticise when what we expected doesn't look like what we loved in other things we love. Laurange7 and you JMN want SOTUS and I'm looking for Love Sick. I'm attacking acting---they can fix storyline easy. 

janbryan:

They have a twitter account @2Moonstheseries but it seems inactive. Or just dm directly the production @MotiveVillage or the producers @bdmotive and @toeipunch

Girl/boy...what's what I'm about to do.  But I'm going to need all your help...we begin now.  You guys don't know me...check out my bestial profile.  I say "bestial" because it's massively long and if you have the bloody time to waste on that nonsense.   I say we begin here. 

We need to begin our recommendations and maybe we'll sneakily suggest the actor changes (the Godt change wording I have...it's the Bass change---I don't know how to word that one, but I seriously want Newyear.)  I just want them to dump our idea if I put out Newyear. Ugh...Newyear. sigh...such a goodlooking and good actor, what a waste. 

Okay we need a series...what's the first thing we want to do?

Just_Me_Now:

Well, if they do a recast, I definetly think that Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat will be a good Phana, the only thing is that he looks more mature than the rest of the cast. I agree with the idea of focusing S2  with MingKit, loved them so much in the 1st season!!!! Was the couple that saved 2 Moons for me!!!!

OH MY GOD WHO'S THIS HOTTIE LOL

snowqueens:

He's Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, he's a newbie in acting, if you want to see him, check out What The Duck The Series, and yes, HE'S SO HOT!!!!! I uploaded 2 more pictures of him in page 4 of this forum :-D

snowqueens:

Girl 

Just_Me_Now:

He's Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, he's a newbie in acting, if you want to see him, check out What The Duck The Series, and yes, HE'S SO HOT!!!!! I uploaded 2 more pictures of him in page 4 of this forum :-D

and her friends recasted for Phana and we have come to a decision:

I thought recasting could be an epic fail until she presented that guy.  Wow...If they brought him up, I seriously don't think anyone would mind and I checked his acting...serious 180 from zombie-Godt we had before.

This is one I think we could have happen realistically.   I don't think we could get rid of Bass. Jesus. I'm stuck with his horrific acting as well. I have to deal with his constipation expressions.  Well Godt was worse.

vaberella:
We need to begin our recommendations and maybe we'll sneakily suggest the actor changes (the Godt change wording I have...it's the Bass change---I don't know how to word that one, but I seriously want Newyear.)  I just want them to dump our idea if I put out Newyear. Ugh...Newyear. sigh...such a goodlooking and good actor, what a waste. 

yeah, asking for Newyear can be a little more difficult because they already have Bass, and the problem will be the justification of removing Bass from the cast, well, a justification that convince them.

vaberella:
Okay we need a series...what's the first thing we want to do?

First things first, we're still thinking in a plot focused on MingKit's story, or, if they do a recast of Phana(preferably with Mew Suppasit :-P, things could change a lot, with a good writing of course), make PhaYo's story more interesting and keep MingKit/FourthBeam as supporting couples?!?!?!?

Just_Me_Now:

yeah, asking for Newyear can be a little more difficult because they already have Bass, and the problem will be the justification of removing Bass from the cast, well, a justification that convince them.

First things first, we're still thinking in a plot focused on MingKit's story, or, if they do a recast of Phana(preferably with Mew Suppasit :-P, things could change a lot, with a good writing of course), make PhaYo's story more interesting and keep MingKit/FourthBeam as supporting couples?!?!?!?

JMN (yeah, we're unfortunately stuck with Bass [I mourn silently in a corner]; Mew will be my saving grace - Thank you JMN, thank you!)---you were thinking of having a stroll in my head today?

First positive thing---yes if Mew jumps on board it will be great and make the story richer, thank the gods (good acting does so  much).  Second thing, normally second seasons are longer in episodes than 1st seasons.  The first season is normally to test audiance response to the series. 

I was rewatching the series today.  I had in my head.  If they want to make this into a REAL series and you have 3 parts; you have 3 couples-- you have 3 focused stories.  

I then started to think change the concept of the TWO MOONS.   This might diverge a bit, but it could make the story better and might make the whole thing more dynamic is to make the TWO MOONS not Phana and Wayo, but Wayo and Ming. 

We now have two equal platforms.  Both of them were sort of equally presented in the first season. MingKit &PhaYo.  Admittedly more PhaYo.

They are both first year Moons of their Faculties---they are both in love with Meds who come from their high school. <---I think this may be the start of the change.  Not to mention---we can lead in with the Med Faculty and Engineering faculty relationship ---why is Forth so buddy buddy with the 3 princes of the Med Faculty BEFORE Wayo & Ming showed up.  Not to mention it would open up the storyline to make more sense of that whole attempted rape storyline in Book 3 for the Biology/Science Faculty storyline.  

Has anyone seen this?!  I've seen this done for a lot of shows...I didn't know they did this for 2 Moons.   Um, I think it's funny and somewhat fitting.  I like it. It's too bad they gave Beam the girls voice...but again, fitting, since they used Forth.  It's a MingKit/ForthBeam focus. 

For the above...check my post, which is first and I timed for all MingKit stuff if you just want to go to those first. 

Just_Me_Now:

OMG He's Mew as in WTD #MewArt? He looks different! 

snowqueens:

OMG He's Mew as in WTD #MewArt? He looks different! 

Do you have a video on YT?  An MV for MingKit?! If so...I may have reviewed it...I'm not sure. 

Oh I just reviewed it...just look at my timing.   Once I saw it...I was like..yeah, if that happens: Twitter break, youtube would blow up with videos, this forum would die or a new one would die, I would grow wings and fly to Thailand.

I'm so prolific here, it's almost like I don't have a life.  But I'm a teacher and it's Spring Break so I'm like...my mind has to be set on break break---because I will be set on autopilot starting next week and will barely be online.  

-------

Anyway, I wanted to make sure I posted this before I forget.  I know we're talking about what we want for S2 and I know we need to make sure we have everything and right now it's kind of all over the place and I do like organization...but this came to me--after several music videos and definitely the last one posted above.   I'm going to post below in spoiler box if you haven't read Book 3.  

They gave this scene to PhaYo in detail and to ForthBeam in EPIC detail.  However, in Book 3 implied I'll put a link to the spoilers (pt.1 &  pt. 2).

I feel like we need that seen in detail in S2. I mean, I personally want to see that. 

tae and tee are getting their own series. guess 2 moons may be dead afterall

bloop oop:

tae and tee are getting their own series. guess 2 moons may be dead afterall

I don't know what you mean, "tae and tee are getting their own series".   It's hard to read your statement...

a.  Are they getting their own series as Forth and Beam?

b. Are they getting their own series as they are a couple together?

c.  Are they each in their own separate series? 

d. Or are they in a series together?  

I say this, not to really make a close to comparison to Love Sick---because the writer had no intention of making a part 3 of Love Sick -- although if the writer did everyone would be on board for it. However, Captain and White both were on U-Prince and they were later actually cast as brothers; after being the most popular BL lovers---like of the history of mankind in Thailand at the time. 

This has absolutely no bearinng on whether 2 Moons series is going to be done or not.  Shoot, they had a fan meet for them like 3 days ago or something---plenty of fanservice fake kissing between KimCoop to go around. 

------------------------------

In addition for me this says to me they are doing a season 2.  They are building S2 so bad it's disgusting. They already have the juice on MingKit.  Literally, I mean literally MingKit and KimCop rule YouTube.  I have been scouring YouTube people from my old haunts (I mean 10-15 years old---yeah I've been watching Thai shows for a real long time) are talking about them. JMN <--- there are others. KimCop is all over. Kimmon is super popular just on his own.  Cop being a newbie who's cute and has that appeal, his singing, acting, and dancing ability and then paired with Kimmon who can steal a scene---the boy got lucky.  Both of them own the show.  They have a massive fanbase.

When Kimmon said, "It's cute when they [Bas/God] kiss.  When we [him/Cop] kiss ratings go up."  He is right and won't be lying.  People will be waiting for that kiss and want to see it and will rewind and rewind and rewind.  Not only that---knowing him, he'll make sure that it's a scene to watch.  The real life bromance is set where they are actually in sync with one another and SUPER comfortable with each other. So, they sell the couple on screen and the writers know that---hence the fanservice meets are continuing. 

TaeTee have a fanbase like I have never seen---but it's weird the way their fanbase is set up.  It's not based off of the show. I don't know where it came from, I don't know how it's so sustainable and I am part of it.  

I think I'm part of it because I love Kit/Beam.  Then I read book 3, then I liked how I fixed Beam/Forth in my head since I liked the characters separately and I love the actors.  Therefore, it went from the characters in Book1, then the actors & their vids to help me like Book 2 & 3 of what happened to the characters.

So to me TaeTee was built off some pictures, some great CFs, the book, their funny chemistry, and TWITTER, TWITTER, TWITTER. I think Cop said it best, something along the lines of..."Their live lines on twitter makes it seems as though they would get married if they could. I would support you both [to Tee] if you decide to get married."  

You and Kim too Cop, you and Kim.

Anyway, I can see this as way to build up that fanbase and strengthen is some more if they have an intention of making them a focus in S2 and aside from God, they also aren't in Way Back Home.  Bas, Kim, and Cop are in WBH.  So it would make sense in my book to have Tae and Tee in a drama in order to keep them in the limelight as S2 is being written.

------------

This reminds me----guys we have to get our stuff in order to be sent in before they finish their writing. I'm sure they're going to want to start shooting soon.