My favorite BLs are Until We Meet Again, I Told Sunset About You, I Promised You The Moon, A Tale of A Thousand Stars,Love By Chance 1&2, Tharntype, Dark Blue Kiss, His, Manner of Death, You Make Me Dance. My Beautiful Man, History 3:Trapped, He’s Coming to Me and Make Every Day Count

1. The Untamed

2. HIStory 3: Trapped

3. Lovely Writer / To My Star 

4. Bad Buddy

5. NOT ME 

I really don't understand why so many people like TharnType. That was so disturbing with romanticizing of assault. Tharn molesting Type repeatedly and the horrible acts by the antagonist Lhong was just awful.

1. 2gether
2. color rush
3. vincenzo
4. light on me

GoodRick:

I really don't understand why so many people like TharnType. That was so disturbing with romanticizing of assault. Tharn molesting Type repeatedly and the horrible acts by the antagonist Lhong was just awful. 

True true. Guess some watchers liked the R-rated scenes more than the actual plot. 

1. Until We Meet Again

2. A Tale of A Thousand Stars

3. TharnType + TharnType 2 + TharnType: Our Final Love (The Wedding)  - Great Screen Writing! So hopeful that they will have more projects together... Such a perfect pair!

4. 2Gether + Still 2Gether

5. Theory of Love 

6. Lovely Writer

7.  2 Moons + 2 Moons 2

8. SOTUS + SOTUS S

9. OXYGEN

10. Kiss ME Again : PeteKoa + Dark Blue Kiss

1. Young Royals(highly recommended) 
  2. Itsay and ipytm
  3. Like in the movies
  4. History : Make our days count
  5. 2gether and still 2gether
  6. To my star
  7. Until we meet again
  8. Dark blue kiss
  9. Love by chance 1(just watched s1) 
  10. Bad buddy
  11. Tharntype
  12. Life senjou no bokura
  13. Cherry Magic
  14. Gameboys and gameboys the movie
  15. Hello stranger
  16. Tale of 1000 stars
  17. En of love love mechanices
  18. Manner of death
  19. My engineer
  20. Theory of love
  21. Hes coming to me

I don’t know how I left Young Royals off my list. I can’t wait for Season 2. This is a gem.

1. itsay/ipytm (if we forget about ep 3... and count it as the same show)
2. cherry magic
3. a tale of thousand stars
4. history 3: make our days count
5. life~ love on the line (appreciated the appearance of the modc characters in the last ep)
6. like in the movies
7. uwma
8. bad buddy
9. to my star

Lin:

True true. Guess some watchers liked the R-rated scenes more than the actual plot. 

I can see why u view it that way... I can agree that they have a rough start at the beginning or the season. I can see your point.

For me, Type is a damage goods that needs mending. Tharn feels it somehow (without full understanding at the beginning, I'm guessing) because he keep seeing Type continued nightmares night after night... and it gets severe when Type is sick and has fever. 

Tharn is drawn to Type so while he was fighting with Type, he was forcing Type out of his comfort zone... and Type's healing begins. Type's nightmare stops, he starts to fall for Tharn and they bit by bit build their great love... That's my view. 

I think that's a good story. I also adore the screen play... I love their romantic moments together... those are simple but deep... not easy to do... Like, Tharn kisses Type's angle or the hair playing scenes.

Tharntype

Love By Chance

Together With You

Manner of Death

I Told Sunset About You/I Promised You The Moon

A Tale of A Thousand Stars

Love Life on The Line

History 3:Make Every Day Count

History 3: Trapped

Dark Blue Kiss

His

Light

Until We Meet Again

Long Time No See

He’s Coming To Me

To My Star

You Make Me Dance

Not Me ( still airing)

Young Royals

1. Until we meet again

2. Tharntype

3. Addicted

4. Tale of a thousand stars

5. Equally 5th Bad Buddy, theory of love and 2gether. Just can't help re watching these ones. 

dannyvan:

1. I told sunset about you & I promised you the moon (yeah the second part is a bit frustrating but I can't separate one from the other, to me they count as the same show)

2. Until we meet again

3. Dark blue kiss

4. He's coming to me

5. Gaya sa pelikula

I feel Bad Buddy certainly has potential to be in my top5, but I'll wait until it ends to reach a veredict.

OMG THAT IS HOW I ALSO feel ABOUT IT I cant watch and love ITSAY without loving IPYTM because its literally the same show just split into 2 parts! I Love them them both!!!

This is super hard but here I go!

1. Bad Buddy
  2. I Told Sunset About you 1&2
  3. A Tale Of Thousand Stars
  4. 2gether
  5. TharnType
  6. History3: Trapped 
  7. Why R U
  8. Theory of Love
  9. Until We Meet Again
  10. Lovely Writer 
  11. Manner of Death

TBH I love almost every BL Ive watched but I only listed 11 of them!

My top bl ~

1. 2gether

2. Bad buddy

3. Tharntype 

4. The untamed

5. History 3:trapped

6. Not me

7. We best love(season 1 and 2)

8. cherry magic

cant add any more or i'll be adding all.....