Can I do A in drama list, unless it's completed.
prettytin wrote: how do you add actors whose profile are not in MDL yet?

http://mydramalist.com/actors/recent

Click "add new actor" it's next to "Recently Added Actor"
Quick question! If the actor is already noted in the drama info, but the role in the drama my be incorrect based on information outside. Should it be left alone or changed.
cheza7307 wrote: Quick question! If the actor is already noted in the drama info, but the role in the drama my be incorrect based on information outside. Should it be left alone or changed.

You need to change it :)
cheza7307 wrote: Can I do A in drama list, unless it's completed.

Dramas are categorised by months, not by letters, and at the moment everything is taken. I suggest you wait until this task is over and the next one is announced. Thanks for your intentions though, I will surely have that in mind.
cheza7307 wrote: Quick question! If the actor is already noted in the drama info, but the role in the drama my be incorrect based on information outside. Should it be left alone or changed.

Of course it should be changed, information does get false once in a while.
D is done, I guess :D
Just waiting all the new actor/actress to be accepted~
T is completed too. i forgot to write here...
Everything's approved.
A note: I noticed some technical things, therefore my advice would be to first add the actors to the database, wait until they are approved and only then update the cast with the newly added and already existing actors. Otherwise the cast will probably be updated wrongly.
since the other day i'm having problems in adding casts. When i click Add Casts, it will say File Not Found. is there a limit of number for the casts? i've tried it with Faith, and Shut Up Family
prettytin wrote: since the other day i'm having problems in adding casts. When i click Add Casts, it will say File Not Found.
is there a limit of number for the casts?
i've tried it with Faith, and Shut Up Family

It's sort of a bug. If you go to cast tab and then do 'add cast', that's what happens. But if you're in the 'details' tab, and then press 'add cast' next to the listed cast, it works.
I only miss 3 actor i'll finish tonight or tomorrow :)
catnip wrote: It's sort of a bug. If you go to cast tab and then do 'add cast', that's what happens. But if you're in the 'details' tab, and then press 'add cast' next to the listed cast, it works.

thanks thanks! :)