I am about to change my profile into a scrapbook lets see how it goes...

Okay I've spent 4 hours trying to make my profile look like close enough like a scrapbook, hopefully I succeeded! ^^

Oh my god I love ur profile so much shin-ah!

txt is also my favorite group :)

Made some changes to my profile, It’s still under construction, will replace a few badges and might change the lay-out >  https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien

this was my profile when i began messing with it earlier, first stop: cohesive background y/n

So I did some more changes and I don't know what I think, what do you guys think?

i'm still messing with it, so there is an image just in case (originally here was a pic of the light version) ... i did in fact mess with it, and I got a dark version (i maybe like that one a little more) so i need help choosing

i kinda feel like the dark version would need a different gif (and maybe a tighter gradient for the extra colours) and of course a new profile pic. or should i not be doing the gradient thing? 🤔 

landed on alternative of the dark version, please lemme know what you think! (also yes i did change my profile pic at this stage)

so i keep messing with it and i changed the layout a little and wanted to see it side by side with the old ones. i'm really happy that i tightened the gradient,,,, but are the two extra gifs next to the challenges making it look a little cluttered? maybe? ...... actually, no they need to be there, it's too empty otherwise. okay i think i'm satisfied now

(5 hours later) I changed the gifs and challenge badges around but basically i think i'm done, check the finished product on my profile: https://mydramalist.com/profile/katherine197

last edit: 

first pass at the new layoutfinal 

i thought it would be nice to have the final appearance here as well, for comparison and documentation's sake (for when i inevitably start messing with it again)

Hi, MDL newbie here, I posted about this in my feed but thought I'd share here too. I've loved making photo edits for years so I couldn't resist trying to make something special for my profile page. I spent the last several days making transparent PNGs that would hopefully look nice in both light and dark modes. It's not completely finished yet, I'll probably be editing my bio and adding more pictures in the future, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far. :)

shin-ah:

Okay I've spent 4 hours trying to make my profile look like close enough like a scrapbook, hopefully I succeeded! ^^

it's!!! it's so pretty !  may i asked what you used to do this ?

@katherine197  wow it's really pretty ! love your finished results ♥

@katherine197, I would also go with the darker version. The end result looks nice and compact, good job!

@renmilktoast, That looks really stylish. I like your edits, it reminds me a bit off Krystale Mitaesa’s badges (like the ones below). Your profile looks very pretty in light and in dark mode.

@Rien Thank you so much! :) It was that badge that make me think to do them in that style! That should have been posted on my page already but it slipped my mind. It's been added now. I'm not sure if that's done on MDL but I used to be really active in the video editing community on Instagram and if we took inspiration from another editor we always credited them in the caption. (I also wasn't sure who to credit so thanks for letting me know who made them!)

@Rien thank you for mentioning (no wonder my name's being summoned, haha)

renmilktoast:

@Rien Thank you so much! :) It was that badge that make me think to do them in that style! That should have been posted on my page already but it slipped my mind. It's been added now. I'm not sure if that's done on MDL but I used to be really active in the video editing community on Instagram and if we took inspiration from another editor we always credited them in the caption. (I also wasn't sure who to credit so thanks for letting me know who made them!)

and hey, your bio is amazing too! It's an honor that some of my previous creations inspired you to make these fantastic outcomes on your profile bio. Looks awesome tho

@Krystale Mitaesa Thank you so much! I've always liked how that type of photo edit looks and instantly loved your badges! :) I think the Creative Club page is where I saw them.

mizore s:

it's!!! it's so pretty !  may i asked what you used to do this ?

oh my god thank you so much!! i used pinterests and google to the photos, i used remove.bg to remove the background to some pictures, font meme for the fonts and postimages to be able to post them to my pape (i love this bc u can add as many photos into galleries without needing to pay

I absolutely love ur page, could i ask what you used to make the icons like that?

renmilktoast:

Hi, MDL newbie here, I posted about this in my feed but thought I'd share here too. I've loved making photo edits for years so I couldn't resist trying to make something special for my profile page. I spent the last several days making transparent PNGs that would hopefully look nice in both light and dark modes. It's not completely finished yet, I'll probably be editing my bio and adding more pictures in the future, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far. :)

shin-ah:

I absolutely love ur page, could i ask what you used to make the icons like that?

Thank you so much!! I used Picsart on Android! I used to use it on my iPhone as well. It's a pretty powerful app and you can use most features for free. I made the icons without a subscription :)

PS. I meant to mention that your page looks lovely as well!