From AH's notes above:

• Tak Dong Kyung's penalty if she breaks her promise and does not fulfill the contract:
    • The doom / ill fate will transfer to another person. Instead of Tak Dong Kyung dying and the world ending, the person Tak Dong Kyung loves most at that time will die in her place. 
    • In episode 3, Myeol Mang confirms that if Tak Dong Kyung breaks the contract and the person she loves the most dies, she will live.
    • If / when Myeol Mang and Tak Dong Kyung break the contract (most likely when Tak Dong Kyung doesn't complete her wish for the world to end), the Deity said it would be her job to find the person who would die in Tak Dong Kyung's place.

Updated this again to shorten it / keep it focused.

thank you, really helpful !

dooh:

thank you, really helpful ?

Happy to hear it was useful to you ^^

It seems that according to contract two scenarios are possible: 1. the world ends (doom comes upon the world). 2. someone she loves most die instead of her. There is no scenario when only TDK dies, and the world doesn't end. Yet she clearly believes that this will happen. She even asks Myeol Mang if she can wish for other people to forget about her existence when she dies. Doesn't make sense to wish for that when all people will cease to exist just when she die. Am I missing something?

Michal:

It seems that according to contract two scenarios are possible: 1. the world ends (doom comes upon the world). 2. someone she loves most die instead of her. There is no scenario when only TDK dies, and the world doesn't end. Yet she clearly believes that this will happen. She even asks Myeol Mang if she can wish for other people to forget about her existence when she dies. Doesn't make sense to wish for that when all people will cease to exist just when she die. Am I missing something?

Two years later I'm afraid I don't remember these details any more. Might be better to ask this question in the main comment section. 

Thank you for typing this up! I just finished the show and thoroughly enjoyed it barring the boring stuff (but then again, which kdrama doesn't have them?). Stumbled upon your post (maybe because I fated to? haha!) and this gave me a lot of clarity regarding their contract and the role of God/premier Deity. 

Michal:

Up in episode 14 she is certain that myulmang will die if she breaks the contract cause she doesn't want to wish doom on the world. That is why she asks him "please make me love no one" to which he replies "i can't do that" to which she says " you said if that's a wish you could fulfil it but why aren't you fulfilling it now?" To which he replies "i need to save you". 

This basically implies that MM can grant her this wish but then she dies and everyone else live (his family,friends) and him. But the sad part is he will never cease to exist even after TDK's family eventually die.  That is why he wants her to break the contract so he dies and no doom is doomed on the world and she gets to live.

In episode 16 he comes back as a Human cause he was butterfly of the garden that basically died for it's favourite flower and turned into a fertilizer and bloomed into a flower. (Flower symbolise humans ) as per the diety.

Kate:

One thing tho, from what I understood Doom cannot transfer her death. She dies no matter what. She dies in 100 days but IF she does not make the wish for the world to end, someone she dies also dies, with her basically. 

Hence in episode 14, when the D-Day happens, she does not make a wish and Doom disappears, since he is the person she loves the most at that moment.

I don't get why she ain't dead tbh hahahaha 

dayidream:

Thats what I dont get it too..... she was fated to die no mather what .... Also she said some point which I don't remember exactly when but .... if I will die no mather what I take you with me ... didn't she say something like that ???

I too understood it like this which made it very confusing and a bit annoying later on